"You can ask." Su Luo unflinchingly replied to him.

"You explain, you treat us very well, but why treat Nangong Liuyun with a neither-cold-nor-hot manner?" Beichen Ying was extremely puzzled.

How many people vied for and fought over to be good to Nangong Liuyun. If he was really going to count, then the line of people would wrap around the entire capital.

But unfortunately, Nangong Liuyun liked Su Luo, while Su Luo seemed to be indifferent to him. This really made them, as spectators, feel at a loss.

Beichen Ying's questioning sentence really stumped Su Luo.

"Is it because it was too easily obtained? Instead, you are unable to treasure it?" Beichen Ying saw Su Luo remain silent and unspeaking, and again, added a sentence.

Both of Su Luo's hands pinched the corner of her skirt; she continued to be silent.

Could it really be obtaining it too easily and instead couldn't treasure it? Su Luo searched her heart and discovered, to her sorrow, she really could understand after much thought.

Chapter 562 - Relationship Crisis (8)

Unable to cut through the continued confusion, the most troublesome was feelings.

Beichen Ying saw Su Luo's ambiguous manner, and he couldn't help but have a moment of silence in tribute for Nangong Liuyun.

One was pursuing relentlessly to strike, one was cool and collected, it was doomed to walk a bending, rugged mountain road with eighteen turns and nine bends.

Beichen Ying decided to fight for a shortcut for Nangong Liuyun.

He earnestly gazed at Su Luo, slowly opening his mouth to ask: "Do you know how much Nangong cherishes you?"

Su Luo suddenly raised her head, and met his black, bright and clear gaze.

Beichen Ying slowly told Su Luo: "Do you know, Nangong actually gave a lifetime's worth of warmth that he wanted, but couldn't obtain, all of it, to you."

Beichen Ying's words were like a thunderstrike.

Su Luo's heart, was unprecedentedly shaken.

A warmth he wished for, but couldn't obtain? Su Luo vigilantly discovered, there was certainly a story behind this.

"As for the story behind this, I cannot say. Perhaps, after you truly give your heart to him, he will tell you the whole story. But, I will warn you in advance, that story, is extraordinarily tragic."

Su Luo's curiosity was immediately hooked.

However, Beichen Ying was well-versed in the art of conversation, after hooking Su Luo's curiosity, he immediately changed the subject: "Actually, last night's matter was also quite tragic."

What happened?" Su Luo frowned slightly.

"Last night, I don't know how you provoked him, after instructing a few things, he directly left. Then, he didn't return for the entire night."

Beichen Ying watched Su Luo, "Only until this morning did he return, limping and covered in blood from head to toe."

Covered in blood from head to toe and limping? Su Luo's eyes suddenly tensed up, "The injuries on his body still haven't healed, how could he so recklessly use his martial arts?"

Beichen Ying spread out both hands: "Only afterwards did we find out, originally, last night, he directly went to attack Yun Lu mountain."

"Yun Lu Mountain?" Su Luo inquired.