"Good keep it up, and maybe someday you can run the Casino"

"I was actually thinking maybe i could take dancing major... not business..."

"Well someone has to keep up the family business... Since your sister decided to ditch the company for some stupid dance show"

"Dancing is not stupid dad and by the way i said i could do both.. Running the casino and dancing" Chaeyeon shot back.

"Yeah whatever.. Your doing business either you like it or not" He pointed.

"Yes... Dad.." Chaeryeong lowered her head.

"Oh and also I brought somethings for you to use at the talent show" Yeji's mom smiled.

"May i say that the glitter tin can you had beta testing Mrs. Hwang is *muah* fabulous" Hueningkai kissed his fingers.

"Ew.. Girly" Bahiyyih looked at her brother as he smacks her arm glaring heavily.

"Thank you Kai, and may i say we are huge fans of your parents.. and that new movie everyone is hyping about in Calyx can't wait"

"The script was actually written by Lea, she has a hobby of writing stories so why not use one of her ideas" Hueningkai's dad smiled.

"Talent show precipitants please head to the dressing room's"Holly called

"I guess that's our call we'll see you later" Lia hugged her Dad before leaving.

—— ☾ ——

📍Dressing Room's

—— ☾ ——

They entered the room as they saw students getting ready. Holly gave them dressing room numbers for them to get dressed and ready for later. They are occupying the room where Modeling clubs are held.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Yeji looked at her mom who popped out magically nowhere.

"I was just preparing your costumes.. no offense to whoever made those outfits.. but its horrendous even shrek can make an better outfit than old plain white t-shirts and pants"

"Shrek is an oger Mrs. Hwang..." Soobin said

"And oger's are not fashionable..." Yuna added

"Oger or not i kinda like his clothing.. He looks like a nut.. Anywaysss good thing i always bring extra clothes"Mrs. Hwang replied.

"Hilda? HILDA?" She shouted as everyone quietly watch a small dude waddle towards Mrs.Hwang.

"Yes madam Hwang?" A small guy fixed his glasses.

"Where's the clothing rack i placed all the new costumes for them to wear?" She said in a calmer tone tapping her foot.

"I'll be right back Madam Hwang" He bowed and went somewhere.

"Mom you didn't have to change our costumes i kinda like it.. its comfortable" Yeji approached her mom as her mom widen her eyes.

"LUCY HWANG! Your saying old ratchet white t-shirts are better than thaaat?" Mrs Hwang looked at Hilda slowly pushing the clothing rack.

"Did she just call you in your english name?" Yuna whispered.

Soobin helped Hilda push the clothing rack towards Mrs. Hwang since he was struggling to do so.