10 ✰

NARRATOR

As Taehyun and Chaeryeong was teaching Lia about her assignment a shout made them shift their gaze. It was Huening Kai running towards them. The boy hid behind Taehyun gripping on his jacket.

"What's happening?" Taehyun asked the boy who was trying to hid behind him.

"Beom- gyu, beo-m g-yu BEOMGYU!" He pointed laughing to the door.

"Where's that kid?" Beomgyu puts his hands at his waist looking around the library.

"Who are you looking for?"Chaeryeong looked at Beomgyu.

"Huening Kai, argh that boy did you see him?" He scratched his head frustrated.

"Nope.. no Huening Kai here" Taehyun shook his head

"I swear he went in here..."Beomgyu mumbled continuing to look around.

"Maybe your eye twitched or something? Anyways you disturbed my study lesson" Lia said glaring.

"Oh your having a study lesson? Ill just leave now then" The boy turned his back as he was walking to the door Kai stood up. 

"Thank you for hiding me from that boy, i'm going crazy— Aha i knew it" Kai stood up and dusted his pants as Beomgyu stopped at his tracks.

"Not again... Please leave me alone, What do you want? Tell me.. Candy? Help in homework? Never mind i'm not smart enough.. What do you want? Please" Kai cried out loud as they ran after each other inside the library.

"Just tell meeeee" Beomgyu blocked him from running away.

"What? Tell you what?"Huening Kai tried not to laugh while escaping Beomgyu.

"The thing... that i was saying when i was asleep... did i say anything?"

"Ah HAHAHA n to the o" Kai laughed and ran away quickly.

"Excuse me Mr. Kamal and Choi this is a library not a play ground for you to run around at" The librarian crossed her arms.

"Yes.. Yes.. Please forgive us we were trying to test how fast can we run" Kai excused.

"Inside the library?" She raised her brow.

"Uhh Yes ma'am we have to do this around the school, Right Kai" Beomgyu patted his shoulder.

"Yes.. Yes.. Yes.., We'll leave now nice talking with you Librarian Ms—" The two bowed and dashed out the library quickly still running after each other.

"Kids these days" She rolled her eyes and went back to her desk

• ~ ✰ ~ •

—— ☽ ——

The Next Day...
📍Dining Hall

—— ☾ ——

Today the students are going to pick clubs.. they were supposed to do this a month ago but the teacher's can't agree on a club each one of them will handle.

"What club are you going to Yeonjun?" Soobin looked at Yeonjun.

"Dance.. I've always dreamed to be a professional dancer and to perform"

"Woah cool... I'll take baking since i want to learn how to make bread"

"Of course you do... How about you Taehyun?" Yeonjun looked over to his right