His enticing blue eyes

You smile back at him and look into his eyes. His eyes are a beautiful shade of blue. Looking into his eyes is like looking into a cool clear river. You want to look at them forever. "I didn't catch your name." He interrupts "oh- uh... m-my name is y/n..." you answer. "The names Nathan Drake, but you can just call me Nate." He replies. You both continue to walk together through the fields in silence. The whole way you stare at him but try not to let him notice. "You know...you have beautiful eyes..." you blurt out. He looks at you, surprised "uhm, thanks..." he says awkwardly "Your eyes are pretty too..."
You stop in your tracks and see a rushing river amongst your boots. The river is rapid and loud but the color reminds you of his eyes. You look over to see Nathan with his hand on his chin, it looks like he's thinking intensely. You look around as well and see a tree by the river. The tree has a long brandy that reaches out across about half the river. With out thinking you jump to the branch and grab on, you slowly shuffle across the branch before reaching the end. You look down at the rushing river and gulp. You gather all of your courage and start to swing back and forth. "Y/n! What are you doing?!" Nathan tells to you, he runs towards you but it's too late. You swing once more before letting go and soaring to the other side. You land on you feet with a loud and intense stomp. You turn around and look at Nathan smirking. He stares at you with his mouth agape.
You look over to you left and see half of a fallen tree. You walk over to it and attempt to pick it up, the bark is moist and disgustingly textured. You lift the tree and try to make your way to the river. With Nathan still watching, shocked, you reach the tree across the river and set it down, you've created a bridge. "Now you can walk across!" You say gleefully. Nathan grins and begins to walk across the bridge. As he reaches the end he slips on the wet moss. He swings his arms in the air and yells as he falls forward. You run to him and catch him in your arms. You can feel his brawny muscles in your hands. You decide to try and impress him and lift him over your shoulders. "I'm stronger than you'd think." You say, entitled. You put him on the ground and he shakes his head slowly "wow..."