『🧵𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘』

"When it's too hard, I will be your green light
Tell me after you deeply treasure the delighted feeling
Feel like what
We gon' stay"
____________________________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Dear Library Boy ♥ 

"Jisung what are you doing outside my classroom?"

"I came to pick you up!"

"Jisung i'm older than you, I don't need you to--"

"Come on lets go to lunch!" Jisung didn't even give Chenle a chance to speak since he had already started dragging the elder, Chenle sighed and decided not to fight against him.

"Oh, hi Mark~hyung" Chenle greeted as he saw Mark passing by with that obnoxious girlfriend of his, Chenle did despise her a lot but that doesn't give him any reason to unfriend Mark.

"Hey Chen--" before Mark could finish, she had pulled him away.

"How rude!"

"Yah it's not his fault, his "girlfriend" pulled him away before he could greet us!"

"Chenle"

"What?"

"Will you come over to my house again?"

"No" Jisung frowned.

"Why?"

"I'm busy"

"Doing what?"

"Why does that matter to you?"

"Tell me" his tone was oddly demanding and for some reason Chenle found himself obeying.

"I'm going to dinner"

"With who?"

"My brother"

+TIME SKIP+

"This is so borriiingg~!" Donghyuck whined for like the 5th time today.

"You're the one who decided to follow me in here" Renjun uttered not looking away from his canvas, Donghyuck groaned and smacked Renjun's back causing the elder to hiss.

"I hit you so lightly, don't overreact!"

"I hurt my back at the sleepover, shut up" Renjun shivered at the memory...

~Flashback~

Liu Yangyang was the extra person Chenle had invited, the boy was both Chinese and close to his age so he decided why not. Kun let Chenle steal Yangyang since Kun picks favorites so that really wasn't hard.

Renjun grew closer to Yangyang as the boys Korean wasn't that fluent and felt more comfortable speaking in Chinese, that earned a strong reaction from a certain two...

To them, Renjun and Yangyang were getting too comfy for their liking. Cuddling and all that sappy crap, they hated it. It should be them in Yangyang's place, not him. They just wanted to snap the pair of arms that were around Renjun's waist, slowly to make it more painful.

I'm sure you've already guess it but, Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin were the jealous ones. More so Jeno Lee then Jaemin Na as Jaemin could control himself unlike the elder one. And so, Jeno took it upon himself to forcefully drag Huang Injun away to the bathroom.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, | 𝑵𝒄𝒕 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 (𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें