『🍷1, 2, 3』

"That star will be us"
___________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Dear Friends ♥ 』

"Okay listen up guys, I don't want you to feel like this is just another class added onto you're schedu--"

"Wait why are you being nice?!?!?" Mark interrupted making Renjun glare.

"You're welcome for that" Jaemin chimed in.

"What did you say?" Chenle asked, Jaemin glanced at Renjun and gave his signature charming smile before answering,

"That's between us 2, right baby?"

"Be quiet or you'll regret it" Renjun hissed and rammed his elbow in the youngers rib cage.

After school had ended, Renjun aggressively told the 4 delinquents to meet him at sun & moon cafe, but when they arrived there was only room for 6 people so Jisung made (read: forced) Chenle sit on his lap surprising everyone, even himself.

"Listen, I may hate majority of you, but i'm not heartless. I don't want this to feel like another class has been added to your schedule to make you guys suffer more" Renjun started "think of it as a hangout except i'm not your friend" he continued making everyone frown, Donghyuck pinched the elders side for being so rude making the Chinese wince.

"Renjun I know you don't exactly like us, but if we're gonna be stuck together the whole year can we at least try to be friends, maybe then you'll trust us? So friends?" Mark questioned putting his hand out in the middle.

It was true Renjun had traumatic childhood and the only people he trusted were Chenle and Donghyuck but even then it took them almost 9 years for them to gain that trust "I agree with Mork, can we please try?" Donghyuck pleaded putting his hand on top of Mark's making the elder smile.

"Please gege" then Chenle put his hand in followed by Jeno, Jisung and Jaemin, Renjun hesitated at first but eventually he cracked a small smile and put his hand in,

"Friends"

"Great! lets get each others kakaotalk and make a group chat" Donghyuck suggested.

"Give me your kakaotalks i'll make the group, I don't trust Donghyuck to be admin" Mark said making Donghyuck smirk proudly.

"It's just gonna turn into a crack fest" Chenle commented.

"We can kick Hyuck out and it will be somewhat normal" Jeno said earning a kick on the leg from the younger.

"I guess we should start with the first topic"

"Yup the first thing I wanna talk about it your fights"

"We--"

"Shut up!" Renjun glared making Jeno immediately go quiet "I know you guys don't start the fights so i'm gonna ask you, why?"

"Me, Jeno and Jaemin all went to the same middle school and we got bullied a lot because back then we weren't very strong so we started to fight back. I guess we sort of lost control and bullied others to make sure we weren't messed with.

Then we saw Jisung, he had bruises everywhere and we just knew we had to take him in" Mark explained making Renjun nod.

"That's a good reason and I completely understand but, if you look at it from others students point of view they're just like you guys were back in middle school, defenseless and scared. You guys are just turning into your bullies, this is called empathy when you look at something from someone else's point of view"