Damon

So...I looked at this story on my friends account.....1K READS.

So I have this 2,000 word update for my lovelies. I love kittens again, it wasn't fair for me to take my anger out on them. (Sebby was hurt)

By the way, have any of you gotten the messages to my followers? I try not to send the, but when I do, nobody does anything, and Im left with 'What the actual fuck guys?' What I ask isnt really that hard, but whatever. *Shrugs.* Saw a funny joke. So, the adventure they go on today? I'm making it up. A, because I don't want any nit-pickers complaining at how 'that isn't right' or 'he didn't say that' or blah blah blah. B, I think it would be fun, don't you? If you don't like it, you dont have to read it, okay?

So.....yep. enjoy the story.

Oh oh oh oh, I wanna know, who wants a smut chapter? Its up to you people wether I do it or not.

Chapter Eleven (Rose)

I was left to myself all day, with nothing to do. It also didn't help that every five seconds I glared down at my stomach, the thought of a tiny thing growing in there made me sick. Back in California, whenever someone spoke about me being a mother, everyone would burst into wild, unbereift laughter, including me! Damn the condom, for not being a prominant staple in society yet. And this is all my fault, too. The hours crawled by, slowly but surely, and at exactly eleven o'clock, Sebastian came in.

"Hello Rose, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like i'm ready to get out of bed."

"Well, maybe you should sleep now." I sighed, exasperated.

"I've been sleeping all day! I can't do this! And...pregnant?" He smiled.

"Go to sleep." He didn't say it with much conviction, so I ignored him and stared at the wall.

"Rose, I command you to go to sleep." My eyes were heavy, and a dull ache formed in the back of my head.

"Please, I just want to talk." I begged. He sighed.

"Alright. Stay awake and we'll talk." The ache stopped and I felt fine again.

"Sebastian, how do you know I'm pregnant?" He smiled.

"Well, you're not pregnant in the traditional sense. You are what they call a 'Soul Collector.' You carry souls around with you. When an infant is born, a soul will leave and you will feel it. So, yes, it will hurt." I gaped at him for a moment before hitting him on the arm.

"Dick! I am not pregnant! You just freaked me out for no reason!" He smirked.

"Go to sleep, Rose. I love you."

"Whatever." I grumbled, and let the sleep pull me down onto the pillows.

Bliss!

Sebastian's Point of view (ONE WEEK LATER)

Rose stood, sill a little shakey but overall, she was fine. The toxin had made its way out of her system, and she could start easing back into her usual routine. She smiled up at me, and I felt better about what I had to do.

"Rose, the young master has requested you ake a new job." She looked up.

"And that is?"
"Personal assistant and body guard." Her face fell.
"So a receptionist slash bouncer?"

"I am not exactly sure, but I guess. Just for awhile. You'll fetch his tea, clean his study, and watch over him while I am doing my chores. Now let's get you dressed." He pushed me into the bathroom and gave me a simple slip over black dress, no corset. I wore my modern undergarments and was good to go. Sebastian sent me to Ciel's study with a trey of tea and little cakey-things.