fiftėėn

.media.

why must hercules be the epitome of strength?

why can't it be the widow across the street?

why can't it be that homeless person around the corner?

can't it be that laughing child at the playground with a bleeding knee?

i'm not here to accuse and diss some demigod.

'stay strong' has become such a popular quote that we all know how the world is going to crumble.

the fact that there are people in this world who has everything in life but love is not a huge crisis, but not a diminutive either.

there are people who lost everything but love.

there are people who don't have anything but love.

love may be 'just an emotion' or an 'obstacle', but once you see the world as it is, it can float someone to heaven or drown someone in hell.

it can bust a hole in the moon and simmer the sun.

strength does not come from the outside nor the inside.

strength comes from the chain that holds the world like a web.

the world wide web.

|

568 READS 73 VOTES AND 14 COMMENTS.

IS THIS? NO. NO IT'S NOT. YES IT IS. I'VE REACHED THE POINT WHERE I'M ALLOWED TO OBSERVE THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND THAT'S A HUGE GOAL FOR ME. IT MIGHT NOT MEAN THAT MUCH TO MANY PEOPLE BECAUSE YOUR WORKS ARE MUCH BETTER THAT 1K READS 1K VOTES AND 1K COMMENTS ARE AN EASY GOAL, BUT THIS MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO ME. MY OTHER STORIES GOT MORE THAN 200 READS THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE. okay. maybe reads don't matter because they might just be checking out your first chapter and don't save you to their libraries and that comments matter more because of devotion but THOSE READS MEAN THAT THERE ARE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE NOTICING THAT MY STORY EXISTS AND THINK THAT MY STORY IS WORTH A PEEK FEELS LIKE PURE HEAVEN. i think this rant has gone too far THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL NEVER AGJSDJAHKDJKL i need to sleep it's 4:01a.m. no kidding bYE!

:):