Chapter 29 - Broke her

Start from the beginning

"You might have saddled her, but I broke her in...," Anti avowed.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Jim, Host, King, and Dr. Iplier made a human shield in front of me. In a fit of rage, Sexy began to sprint towards Anti before leaping off of the floor and grabbing Anti by the legs.

Dark's wings appear, and he rises off of the floor, a pink orb hovering above his palm.

Sexy beings to crawl up Anti's body, and a shriek echos through the ballroom as Anti reaches down, digging his claws into Sexy's arm. Sexy drops to the floor, wriggling in pain as the skin around the cut begins to melt away slightly.

It clicks to all of us at the same time: This is Anti's new power - fucking acid claws.

Anti cackles to himself as Sexy rolls around the floor, begging for Dr. Iplier's help. As Dr. Iplier springs into action, Dark distracts Anti by lashing out at him.

He uses his wings to propel himself towards Anti, his fist now surrounded one of his pink orbs, almost like a glove. He pulls his arm back and thrusts forward as he comes closer to Anti.

Anti dips under Dark's arm, dodging his punch before bolting in the other direction. As Dark attempts to slow down and turn around, Anti locks his attention on Google.

Google's eyes widen, and he freezes stiff in his place as Anti begins levitating towards him at a quick speed.

"Google! Electricity!" I scream, trying to get him to do something.

Google comes unfrozen slightly, looking to me before yelling back: "I don't have anything to take the electricity from, I need your pho-"

In a quick motion, Anti reaches his arm out as he flies past Google, swiping his legs out from under him. Google falls backward and knocks his head off the shiny wood floor. He doesn't get up; Anti has knocked him out cold.

Anti takes a sharp turn, barreling towards Dark, who is flying in his direction. Dark attempts to go for another punch and lands it directly on Anti's nose. At the same time, Anti catches his claw in Dark's suit, creating a large slash across the arm.

Dark lets out a pained growl, and we realize that Anti had cut through to his skin, creating a few deep gashes on Dark's bicep.

While Dark is distracted by the pain of his wound, Anti, with his nose now dripping blood from Dark's hit, grabs Dark by the front of the suit. We watch in horror as he flies, down, slamming Dark's back into the floor. Dark lets out a cry of pain, and Anti cackles to himself.

Although he is in pain, Dark continues to fight against Anti, kicking out at him the best he can and forcing his wrist away. For a few moments, they cease to use their powers as they roll around the floor, trying their best to get a hit on one another.

Punk searches his tattoos for something useful. In a second, one of his tattoos is outlined in gold as he removes a handgun from his forearm and hands it to Wilford. We turn our attention to Wilford and see that his hands are shaking as Punk hands him the gun.

We encourage him silently to take the shot and injure Anti to end the fight. Will raises the gun in his shaking hands and tries his best to focus on Anti, thinking of his target. He fires a few shots and misses them all, too panicked to focus.

Anti somehow gets the upper hand and wraps his arm around Dark, yanking him up off of the floor. His claw rests across Dark's throat, and we all hold our breaths.

Dark is breathing heavily, growling like a cornered wild animal at Anti. Anti stands there, a sly grin on his face. We stand in silence before Punk blurts out: "Will! Take the shot, goddamnit!"