What do you mean no love?

Jungkook stared at Jimin with shock.

"J-Jimin...",Jungkook stuttered walking toward Jimin.

Jimin backed away pulling his pants up.

"Shit.",Jungkook said pulling his hair.

"This wasn't supposed to happen.",Jungkook said and started laughing.

Then he fell on his knees.

"Go Jimin. I don't want to hurt you.",Jungkook said.

Jimin stared at him.

"Leave me!",Jungkook yelled hitting his head.

"Leave me alone!",Jungkook said hitting his head harder.

"Jungkook stop.",Jimin said kneeling to Jungkook and grabbing him.

"She was right... I'm just hurting you...",Jungkook said hitting his head.

"Stop.",Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's hands and stared at him.

"I said leave...",Jungkook whispered looking down.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's face and kissed him.

They departed from the kiss and connected their heads.

"Tell me what's happening to you. You can trust me Jungkook.",Jimin said softly.

"But can you trust me?",Jungkook said grabbing him.

"They might come back and hurt you.",Jungkook said putting his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I don't want to see you hurt...",Jungkook whispered.

"Who's they?",Jimin asked hugging Jungkook tight.

"My demons.",Jungkook said softly.

Jeon Jungkook, a beautiful baby that was born wasn't normal. He never cried or showed any type of sadness.

He grew and became dangerous, that they had him locked up for a while. Although he grew and became normal, his demons would sometimes escape. Every time his demons escaped he could see what they were doing but he couldn't do anything. It was like if he was trapped in his own body.

His mother was kind and sweet so she took care of Jungkook very well.

Even if she loved Jungkook, she couldn't handle him. Jungkook's demons were just too strong.

One day, Jungkook's mom locked the door not knowing that Jungkook was present.

She took a knife and sliced her throat. Jungkook tried to stop the blood but it kept going. She died because of the lack of blood but Jungkook was never the same.

His father tried to help him but his demons grew. Mr.Jeon locked him up and once tried to choke him. Mr.Jeon became wild and anxious.

Mr.Jeon finally found a medication that could help Jungkook and it worked. Jungkook grew and became calm, although his demons were still inside him and would escape at some points.

" If you leave the house of madness...
I will hunt you down...
Catch you...
And bring you back to insanity...", were the only words that he heard from his demons.

Jungkook would trust no one or love no one. Until Jimin came into his life...something was just different about him but he didn't know what it was.
-

"Why didn't you tell me?",Jimin asked cuddled up to Jungkook in the couch.

"Cause I have never told anybody.",Jungkook said.

"When do they come out the most?",Jimin asked.

"When I'm mad or sad.",Jungkook said.

"Why do you tremble? You have also lost weight.",Jungkook asked Jimin holding his hand.

Jimin smiled and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I was already a bit depressed but I tried my best because of Jihyun . But when he died I became restless and the doctors gave me pills. I could see shadows moving at night and would hear whispers. My anxiety rose, I couldn't sleep and I lost my appetite. It went away when I met Taehyung but they came back on that day you slapped me.",Jimin said softly while his tears flowing through his face.

Jungkook holded Jimin until he fell asleep.

"Sorry...",Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook laid Jimin on his bed and left.

Because nightmares came at night.