Nightmare

When we pulled up to the house I saw two cars parked out front and one in the driveway. I sat up curiously because I've never know Maurice to have clients in the house while he was away. Even if his bestfriend and business partner Chris was there. When he helped me out the car my heart sped up when I r realized that those were the two cars from the restaurant and the one in the driveway was Maliks. I tried to snatch away, but he was holding me tight. "What's going on?" I felt sick at the thought of Malik being hurt in anyway because of me. Maurice was almost dragging me into the house because of how hard I was resisting him. Instead of heading to the bedroom like we normally do when we get home, I was being guided to the basement where his studio was.
"Oh God!!" I screamed and tried to run to help when I saw Malik tied to a chair bloody. Maurice was pulling me back and put me on his lap wrapping his arms around my stomach and interlocked his fingers. When I tried to get up again because I felt like his hold had loosened, I realized that moving that way would cause pressure to the baby. This muthafucka! "Please baby! Let him go....I'm so sorry....please!" Maurice shook his head "Theres that word again, I seem to only hear it when it's concerning him lately. Is this your baby Raichelle?!" And then started laughing, like something was really funny. "What? No! I told you we're just friends! Please....please just let him go! Whatever the reason your upset with him you should take it out on me. I'm the one that betrayed you, not him!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing, this dude was really nuts! "You sound stupid Rai! And you honestly would put yours and the life of our unborn child in harm's way for this dude?!" I bit my bottom lip and shook my head no. When he put it that way it was a reckless statement. Maurice nodded his head "Good answer" He let me off his lap, stood up (still holding my arm in a vise grip) and walked me over to stand in front of Malik extending my left hand. "You see this ring? I told her I would make her the happiest woman in the world if she just stuck by me and she has up until now. She's going on secret dates, spontaneous visits to your house, texting and calling you all hours of the day and night, and confiding in you. Maybe you should replace it!...you man enough to take what's mine Malik? Huh?!" I snatched my hand, but he had a grip on the ring so it came off in his hand. I immediately felt the loss of its weight. I rubbed my bare finger and stared at him while he laughed  in the bloody face of my friend. I was surprised he was even conscious, he would cough from time to time and sway back and forth. One of his eyes were swollen shut and his nose was huge and dripping blood. I'm sure it was broken. There was blood coming from the silver tape they wrapped around his mouth. "Now you have to choose Rai! This ring or your friend. You can save one, but not both." His words haunted me that he spoke earlier at the pancake house about the rings significance in comparison to our relationship. "That's not fair! This is ridiculous! Just let him go! Please?" He tossed the ring in the air and caught it. "So your decision was that easy huh?" I shook my head. "I didn't make a decision!! I said it wasn't fair. I said just please let him go. He has nothing to so with what's going on with us!" I began to make my way to Malik, but Maurice grabbed me and put the chair we were sitting on between the two of them. "Raichelle I need you to listen to me. Your gonna sit down in this chair and when you get up wherever you decide  to go that shall be your choice, no matter what comes out of that beautiful  little mouth." Then he looks at Malik "I know man.... you just got caught up. Shit I don't blame you she's gorgeous. The problem is..she's MINE. Let's see if she knows who she belongs to." He motions for one of the guys that was standing quietly in the corner. The man came towards us with a butcher knife. "What the fuck!" I looked at Maurice and started begging "Baby please, I'm so sorry! I swear I'll never text him or call him again I swear" placing his finger over his mouth "Shhhh!" Then he turns to Malik "Your causing my fiance to suffer I should kill you off the strength of that alone." I couldn't move, but what if he chose for me because I couldn't? Maurice went back to his on the other side of me and the man with a Jason mask on grabbed Maliks wrist and to my horror began chopping off his fingers one by one and me and Malik both started hollering and screaming. "PLEASE!" I screamed "Wait!" I stood up and looked Maurice in the face. "If I chose you, what would happen to him?" Shaking his head no "That's none of your concern, because choosing me means that you'll never call him or text him or see him again even at work, so he'll  be non existent to you." I sit back down and begin to rub my stomach because I'm nervous and the babies all knotted up. "She's giving you problems love?" He leans down and rubbed my stomach. She moves to his touch and bunches up where his hand stops. "Shh shh" I turn to Malik and the horrified look on his face crushes my whole soul! He was leaking blood and in pain and Maurice over here playing good dad and shit! "What does it mean to chose him?" I said it so low I basically whispered it and when he didn't respond I wasn't sure that he heard me. The murderous look in his eyes when he stood and walked away from me let me know he heard. "To choose this pathetic man sitting here helpless means exactly that. You value his life over that of your families." He flipped the ring in the air and caught it again. "Let me put a little fire under your decision!" He signaled for another one of the men and this time they bought a blow torch. "Oh God! COME ON! What the fuck Maurice!" The masked man grabbed Maliks wrist and started burning the skin where his fingers once were. The whole room seemed to pulse and although I could see the veins in Maliks neck popping out and his whole face turning red I could only hear a low buzzing sound and then I felt dizzy. The smell of burning flesh was making me nauseous and I ran to the bathroom as fast my legs could carry me. I didn't completely make it to the toilet, I was throwing up everywhere. Every time I calmed down, the sight of his skin being burned just flipped my stomach and I couldn't stop until I had the dry heaves. (That's when theres nothing left to come up but your still gaging). I felt Maurice picking me up and I was so weak and exhausted he was holding my full weight. When I felt him taking me upstairs I started to protest and push at him weakly. "No! Stop hurting him...let him go please" My voice was just a little whimper even though I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs. I couldn't hear any sounds anymore and that scared the shit out of me. Was he still conscious? Had he lost too much blood? Would he make it out of here alive? "Listen to me, if you make me lose my grip and we tumble down these stairs do you think I will be in the mindset to show him any kindness? Knowing your risking the safety of yourself and our unborn child?!" I calmed down, but I dug my nails in his arm and back. Tensing up a bit he paused. "Save that foreplay for later love" This man frustrated the fuck out of me!
He took me to our room and walk straight through to the bathroom. I saw the tub was full with bubbles and there was a glass of what looked like red wine sitting on the side. "Your fucking crazy if you think I'm gonna set here and soak in this tub and drink wine and act like everything  is peaches and cream while my friend is downstairs being tortured!" He dipped his hand in the tub and swirled it around, then walked back to me and started undressing me. "That's none of your concern now" When he pulled my shirt off I pushed him with all the strength I had left in me and started throwing punches. I landed one or two of them, but I found myself pressed against him with my hands behind my back. "Its ok, I understand. I know you cared about him, but its over now. My job is to protect you and care for you and that's what I'm going to do even if your too blind at the moment to do it yourself." I couldn't cry anymore, I just wanted to scream but I was even too tired for that.

The last thing I remembered was him promising me if I did as he asked he would let Malik go and make sure he got proper medical care . That's all I wanted to hear. I calmed down and allowed him to bath me and get me dressed for bed. I fell asleep with him holding me from behind. Smmfh....this dude is crazy!

                      🥰😍😘❤
Getting good yet? Thank you guys for reading! I'm so happy I had the time to update twice today, yay me! 😂😂 Anyway, thank you all for reading and remember to comment, share and vote