The End

"Get you ass up!" Regina turned on the lights and pulled the comforter off Raichelle body. She moaned, pulled the sheet over her shoulders and put the pillow over her head. "Come on...I'm not playing with you. You been in this house moping and in the bed for almost a month now." Regina walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans, and a pink off the shoulder sweater. Then she went to the dresser and pulled out a white cami, a bra, pair of panties and socks. Once she had the outfit picked out she laid it on the ottoman at the end of the bed. Raichelle still hadn't moved so she went and started pulling her legs off the bed. "Stop...Gina! I don't feel well." Regina pulled Raichelle body up untill she was in a sitting position. Taking a deep breath she shook her head at the sight before her. Kneeling down in front of Rai she looked her in the face "I get it sweetie, I swear I do. You've been through so much, but you have people that love you and we refuse to watch you give up like this." She reached up and wiped the tears that she had become used to seeing fall from her cousins eyes. "I only want you to take a shower, come downstairs and have dinner with us. Just the family." Raichelle lip quivered  and she dropped her head down. "I just don't have the energy...I feel so weak right now." Gina stood up and wrapped her arms Raichelle. "I know cousin, but please...atleast try. I'll help you." She released her and grabbed her hand pulling her off the bed. Raichelle reluctantly followed behind her into the bathroom. Regina turned the shower water on while Rai used the toilet. "Girl..you could've waited till I left to do your business miss, you better not be dropping no loads over there." She joked in hopes of making Rai smile. Rai wiped, flushed the toilet and washed her hands. Gina helped her pull the nightgown over her head and watched as she stepped into the shower. The water ran over Rai's tangled curls as she took the shampoo and massaged it into her scalp and ran her fingers through her hair to try and loosen the tangles.

It had been two months since the night she left Maurice. She took the baby with her as she promised him she would if she ever left him. Maurice often came to visit Simone, but Raichelle would always hide upstairs in her room. She decided to stay with Lady until she found a home she wanted to buy and of course her mother was more than happy to have her. Any communication between her and Maurice came through Lady, so she wouldn't have to deal with the drama. The first month was hard on her, but she smiled and pushed through it. After being away from him for so long and reading his constant apologies through text and voice-mail the reality of her situation finally hit her and she fell into a deep depression. Raichelle has started therapy and with the help of her family she will make it through this rough time in her life.

Norianne is still living at the house with Maurice, but he refuses to allow her into his master bedroom reminding her that Raichelle number one in his heart. She is due to give birth any day now and still has hopes that Maurice will make her the woman of the house and divorce Raichelle.

Malik has made great progress with his physical therapy sessions and is on his way back to his normal life. He reaches out to Raichelle, but he rarely gets a response.

Raichelle is unsure when she will go back to work, but requesting an extended sabbatical when Maurice asked her to has brought her plenty of time to get her head right. Although she suffers from depression she has not lacked in caring for Simone. She was asked to write a list of goals for therapy and they include:
1#  Going back to her career
2#  Buying a home
3#  Completing her masters so can start her own pharmacy
4#  And getting a divorce

   🥰😍😘❤️❤️

OMGOSH I did it! Thank you guys for your support and hanging on there through all my writers block and time lapse. I appreciate each and everyone of you and hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed creating for you.

PSSSSS......I'm feeling a part two for this story. What do you guys think?

As always don't forget to vote, comment and share.