• preferences catch up: loba •

this will just be a compilation of all the preferences before this one for loba!

|||

how you met;

you've been in the apex games since day one. it was quite the surprise to have an 'earthquake' interrupt one of the games on kings canyon, only to have the newest legend erupt from the depths below arena. it seemed she had a grudge against the simulacrum from the start, which was confirmed during her first apex game there.

they/you confess;

though it may not seem like it, loba isn't very open to love, seeing as the only two people she ever loved were taken from her. so, you had to confess to her. she would never say this out loud, but when you confessed to her after an apex game one day, she was so close to rejecting you. fortunately for you, something told her to accept your confession, and that's exactly what she did.

how they show affection;

she's not very big on affection like some of the other legends are, but she will opt for a sweet peck on the cheek every now and again.

favorite part of you body;

she praises your skin. it's as soft as silk, which is fitting since diamonds go well with silk.

first date;

since she's a well known criminal, there's not many things you two can do without it ending in a chase with the authorites. so, you opted with some netflix and chill ;)

their fear;

her greatest fear is you being taken from her. she swore that she'd die before the day you were snatched from her life.

you get sick;

though she has no experience in taking care of someone (except herself), if you need something, you know damn well she'll be right on it, and you know she isn't going to pay for a single thing.

favorite thing to do with you;

though it's most definitely illegal, she loves teaching you how to steal. seeing every little mistake you make, only to have her do the rest for you; it's the cutest thing to her!

top or botton;

she's definitely a switch, no question about it. though, she'll be a feisty dom when she really needs to ;)

vacation;

you two can't really go anywhere cuz of obvious reasons, so no vacation for you.

a/n,,,
this took WAY too long to finish, and im so sorry about that. the reason being is i kinda took a little break from wattpad and apex, to try new things, ya know? during this time, i kinda started no-lifing dead by daylight, and i'm now a prestige 3 quentin smith :) anyways, this will be the last update for a while, maybe even the last chapter of this book, idk yet.