He rushes out of his room.

   "What?"

   "Matthew finally agreed!!"

   "That's really great!"

   "Ahhhh I need to tell Sarah now!"

****

   You look at yourself in the mirror and smile.

   "Matthew is gonna faint seeing you, " Sarah teases

   You chuckle and walk out of the room with her.

   "Where is Corbyn?" He's hanging with some friends.

   "Oh okay. C'mon let's go!"

   She drives you to Starbucks and insists on staying till he comes. Since you are nervous you don't argue.

   Time passes by but there is no sign of your guy. You look at you watch at see it 5:10.

   "He's probably stuck in traffic, " Sarah says.

You send him a text.

Where are you?

    It's 5:50 and he still isn't come. No message too. You stand up with watery eyes and walk away. Sarah comes behind you and pulls you into a hug. You cry in the car on your way back home.

   "He's an idiot! Let's go walk movies!" She says and drags you.

   You walk into your house and Corbyn comes out of his room.

   "What-" he stops midsentecnce looking behind you.

   "He stood me up."

   He comes and engulfs you in a hug. His big arms wrap around you and his chin rests on your head. You feel safe and a weird feeling in your stomach.

   "I'm so so sorry Y/N. You don't deserve this, " he whispers.

   You cry on his chest as he holds onto you. You inhale his cologne and a sense of calmness floods through your body. When he pulls away, you feel your mind screaming nooooooo

   "We're gonna watch a movie. You wanna join?" Sarah asks.

   "I got to study. I'll join y'all later."

   You nod and go to your room.

   Half way through the movie you take your phone and check the messages that have been flooding your inbox for 30 mins.

   "Don't, " Sarah says.

   "Wanna see what he says."

   She watches as the screen as you open them and read it. It's all basically apologies and how he freaked out texts. Sarah pull your phone away and places it on the table. You huff and continue watching the movie. After few minutes Corbyn walks inside.

   "Sit here!" Sarah says and scoots away from you.

   You look at her and she winks. What the hell you think. You already know what's going on. A couple of times she had mentioned to you how cute you two would look together but you always brushed the topic off.

   He sits in-between you'll two and places his hand on top of yours. For the first time Corbyn gives you chile. You look at him and wonder how blind you've been these two years. You rest your head on his shoulder and watch the movie.

   After Sarah leaves and Corbyn goes to his room, you take your phone even though she said not too.

Talk to me
Pleaseeeeee
Y/N
I love you okay!
I really really do
I'm just scared to lose you.
Please reply Y/N

You stood me up Mathew

I know
I'm dumb.
Gimme one chance please.

Okay tomorrow
I'm going to the fair.
@ 7 sharp
I'll be sitting on the fariswheel
Saving a seat for you.

I'll be there.
I promise.
I won't screw up.
I'll wear something in
your favourite colour
💖

****

    You haven't told Sarah about Methew yet. All evening you two have been hanging out at the fair. When it's finally 6:55 you decide to tell her.

   "So Mathew is gonna meet me in five minutes, " you casually say.

   "Y/N -"

   "I know. I know. But uhm I don't know. I just really wanna meet him."

   "What if he-"

   "I'll block him." She nods.

   I go and sit on the Fariswheel. The guy is about to start it but Sarah tells him, "She's waiting for her friend she hasn't seen. They are meeting here."

   "Okay but I can't wait more than five minutes, " he says. I thank him.

   I look at the time and it's 7 o'clock. I sigh and look around.

   "He'll come, " I tell Sarah and she nods.

   It's 7:04 and still no signs of him.

   7:05 and the guy says, "I'm starting it. I'm sorry malady."

   Just as the thing turns someone comes yelling through the crowd. You gasp seeing Corbyn running towards you wearing a shirt in your favourite colour. Your eyes water as he comes and sits beside of you. The fariswheel starts.

   "Hi, " he says.

   You lean forward and attach your like to his. Just like you had imagines sparks burst in your stomach as you both kiss passionately and the crowd below you cheers.