Lion Scratch

Recently, I found a bunch of random supplies I had but never really used. They were kind of shoved onto a shelf and I never bothered to used them. Some were supplies I was going to use but never got to them. Others were supplies I just didn't like much, but I hadn't given them a chance to actually be used.

And some of these were two blank sheets of that scratch art paper. One in gold. The other in silver. A variety of tools to use for the scratch art paper as well. So I cut the silver in half then cut one half into another half. So then I had two squares and a full rectangle.

This was just for me to practice with it. Just to get a feel.

I didn't realize until after I was done that the bottom teeth were too far out but it was too late to fix it

I didn't realize until after I was done that the bottom teeth were too far out but it was too late to fix it. So um yeah. That's all I have for right now.

I still have to take photos of my giant sketchbook pages for April. But since I had very few, I decided that I'm going to combine April and May together. I do have more ideas of the way. As well, I am trying to fill up sketchbook 7.

Yeah, I haven't been the most active with art.