𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 - 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luis, Ryann, and I have now been looking for Fulton for hours now. We can't find him anywhere. We can't even find Charlie. Cowboy Dwayne, Averman, Goldberg, and Julie have also offered to help find him.

I speak to the group, "Since he quit the team, won't his scholarship be suspended?" Julie answers, "Probably." I frown and feel like crying. I don't want him to leave.

We look everywhere on campus, and we still can't find him.

I say, "Guys, we should go look at the park."

We walk to the park, and he's not there, either.

I feel like crying a lot right now, but I know that if I do, everyone will stop trying to look for Fulton and try to make me feel better instead.

It eventually gets dark, and we all have to get to our dorms.

I hope he's okay.

I walk into the dormitory lobby and I see Jordan with Adam Banks, laughing.

Jordan says, "So, Laik. How was finding your Bash Brother?" Luis scowls and says, "Leave her alone. She's had a rough day." I jump in and say, "Please. If you know anything about what happened to him, could you tell us?" Jordan smirks and answers, "Nope." Adam says, "But it's not like we know anything, either." Jordan rolls his eyes and Adam laughs.

I feel like I can trust Banksie. 

I say, "Thanks, Adam. You're saving us time."

He smiles and I continue to my dorm. I realize that Luis is coming with us, so I'm assuming that he is going to stay the night with Ryann.

We get into the dorm and I get into my bed. Tears begin to fall out slowly, but soon, I'm a sobbing mess.

I cry for what feels like hours, but I eventually get sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hey guys!

sorry about how short this chapter is.

im at my mom's house, so im not supposed to have my phone, so i may update only 2 or 3 more times this week. :(

I'm sorry :(

as always, vote on this chapter, and comment your thoughts about this chapter and requests for future chapters and stories!!

love you all!!

-laiken