𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛 - 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕧𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After my dinner with my new boyfriend, he walked me back to my dorm. Ryann had left with the others, so her and Luis were probably hanging out there.

I walk in and see hockey pads all over the couch, beside Luis and Ryann. I ask, "Luis? Are these yours?" He answers, "Yep. Ryann said I can stay the night here, and we've got a game tomorrow morning, so that's why I brought the pads." I look at Ryann and she grins. I look behind me, at Fulton and say, "Well, do you want to stay the night? We can stop by your dorm and grab whatever you need for tomorrow's game." He smiles and replies, "Of course." He looks at Ryann and Luis and says, "Don't worry, we'll be right back."

We walk down one flight of stairs to the Boys' Dormitory. He walks right beside me, and our arms keep accidentally touching. I can feel my cheeks getting hot from blushing. He flips his hair out of his face and looks down at me. He says, "You're adorable." I giggle and say, "Me? Never!" He laughs and unlocks his door. As we walk inside he says, "Laik, I'm so glad you said yes. I'm also glad that you gave me a second chance after being stupid." He looks down. I exclaim, "No! It was my fault! I didn't let you finish!"

The conversation ends up being a bunch of, "No it was my fault!"s.

Eventually, we begin looking for his pads. We enter his room, and I look at all of the posters on the walls.

Guns & Roses, Hunters & Collectors, David Bowie, and Nirvana.

He's got an awesome taste in music.

I say, "I had no idea you listened to these bands and singers!" I wait for a reply, and when I don't get one, I look behind me.

Fulton's not there.

I begin to say, "Fulton? Where'd you go?"

I walk out of his room, and as I'm about to enter the kitchen, something grabs both sides of my waist!

It's Fulton.

I squeal and say, "Fulton! That tickles!" He picks me up over his shoulder and carries me back into his bedroom. He bodyslams me down on the bed and continues to tickle me. I eventually play-fight him, and we run out of breath. I say, "Fulton, we need to find your pads, helmet, jersey, and skates." He says, "I already found them." I laugh and say, "Well we should get back to my dorm, then!"

He tickles me one last time and I playfully punch him in the arm.

We walk out the door, and I say, "Don't you need to lock it?" He laughs and says, "What would I do without you?" We both laugh and eventually, get to my dorm.

It's already pretty late, so Fulton and I end up grilling burgers for dinner, while Ryann makes homemade fries, and Luis makes corn on the cob.

We watch Jaws, and while Ryann and Luis snuggle up to each other in Ryann's bed, they end up falling asleep about 20 minutes into the movie. Fulton and I are still awake on opposite sides of the couch, with Luis's pads on the floor beside Fulton's. I whistper, "Fulton," he says, "Yeah?" I ask, "Can I come over there?" He smiles and nods his head. I crawl over to his side of the couch and he lays on his back. I decide to lay on his stomach and we cuddle. Just as I'm about to go to sleep, Fulton says, "Thank you for being with me, Laik." I smile and look up at him. I say, "Goodnight, Fulton." He says, "Goodnight, my bash babe." I softly laugh and I fall asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

awwwwww how cute!!

news - should I make a chapter on Ryann and Luis's relationship? ;) comment thoughts!

also, i think i might start a gif series or one-shots for all of the Ducks. waddya think? comment thoughts as well!

as always, don't forget to vote on this chapter, and comment requests/ideas for future chapters/stories!!

bye loves!!

-laiken✨