𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙 - 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finally get to my dorm.

Ryann is back from the diner. She asks, "Laik, you okay?" I roll my eyes and say, "No. Just tell me if you met with Luis." She smiles and says, "Yes!" He was eating with Fulton and Charlie, and they left so it would just be Luis and I. I say, "I'm really happy for you. I hope it'll work out for you guys." She says, "Thanks, Laik, but are you okay?"

I break out in more tears than earlier and she pouts. She asks, "What the hell did he do to you?" I answer, between sobs, "He s-said that he c-c-couldn't d-do it anymore!"

At this point, I am full-on crying.

We hear a knock on the door and I ask, "D-do you think you could g-get that?"

Ryann nods her head and goes to the door. She cracks it open, and I see black hair. I begin to cry even harder.

Why me?

Ryann whistpers, "She's bawling because of you. I don't think she wants to talk." I hear more whistpers, but I can't tell what they're saying.

~Fulton's P.O.V~

Ryann tells me that Laik is bawling, and I can't stand it. I say, "Could you please let me talk to her?" She caves in and opens the door a little more.

The first thing I see is Laik, with puffy red eyes, makeup running, and she is painfully sobbing.

It hurts my heart to know that I hurt her, but she didn't let me finish what I was going to say.

I back out and go into the hallway, with Ryann asking me, "So what was that about?" I answer, "I was going to finally ask her out, but she didn't let me finish. I was going to say, Laik, I can't do this anymore. I just can't. I can't deal with us just being friends. You make my life better, and I would love to keep you in it. You've changed me in ways you don't even know about. I know that I would love for you to be my girlfriend, so what do you say? But she only let me talk about how I can't do this anymore." Ryann gasps and whistpers, "Fulton, that's horrible. I'm sorry that she misunderstood."

~Laik's P.O.V~

Ryann gasps all of a sudden, and I hear more unintelligible whistpers. I go into the bathroom and take off my makeup. I walk back out into the small living room, and the door closes. I say, "Let's not talk about this." Ryann says, "Of course! Wanna watch some movies?" I reply, "I guess." I shrug.

As we're watching the movie, I realize that tomorrow, we have school, and I will have to see Fulton again in most of my classes.

I need to find out what I did wrong.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

this is major tea omggg

news : i deleted the kid blink Newsies fanfic bc it just was not working for me lmao.

as always, vote on this chapter, comment requests for future chapters/stories, and I'll update tomorrow!

bye loves!!

-laiken✨