Chapter 9 || Arrival pt.2

Start from the beginning

The King and Queen finally arrived,maidens and butlers making way for them to seat down,and served tonight's dinner.

The queen sat down beside Jungkook and held his hand., "This is for your longing arrival,Jungkyu. All you have to do is cheer and drink the royal whine and eat dinner. That won't make you nervous. Good luck my son." His mother mumbled to him and smiled after that. Jungkook nodded and looked at the royal glass whine to see it empty. And was soon filled with a red whine by a butler.

"Mother,is this safe? I'm still underage, I can't drink whine yet." Jungkook asked. The Queen smiled adoringly and replied, "It's okay,son. That whine was made by Maiden Minri,it's made of  pure fruit. No alcohol." 

"Well,that's a relief." Jungkook sighed in relief. The King grabbed the biggest glass and raised it in the air,also does the Queen,and Prince Jimin. Jungkook felt confused but then followed raising the glass with them.

"I hereby announce the Longing Arrival of Prince Jungkyu,and celebrate it for tonight's royal dinner. Let's all cheers and clap for my son's arrival!" The king announced,cheering their glasses and clapped after that. Jungkook can't help but smile.

When Jungkook drank the whine, the crowd stopped and his mother looked, "Now,tell them what's on your mind today,sweety." 

"Honestly,I'm really happy today. All I can feel is happiness and confusement taking over me. But then again,I want you all to receive a warming Thank You. I'm back,my kingdom!" Jungkook bowed down as he finished his sentence and all of them clapped.

The dinner isn't really normal,it was like a feast to them because there were foods unfamiliar to Jungkook but he tried his best to eat it and it tasted really good. After the royal dinner, The King and Queen stood up first, tapping their son's head as a part of the royal tradition. "Sleep well for tonight,my prince." His mother whispered and kissed his cheek. "Good night,son." His father said and Jungkook bowed down respectfully,sighting his parents going out of the dining hall.

"Well,that was easy." Jungkook muttered walking away too. "Now,let me get you to your room." Jimin handled Jungkook's wrist and lead him to his room again. Jungkook still can't remember where the halls where located so he really felt asking his brother to lead him anywhere,or he might get lost.

"If you need something,my room is just 6 steps away from yours." Jimin smiled,going out of the younger's room.

Jungkook nodded. He sighed,feeling really tired. He went to his bed straight without even taking off his uniform and thought so many things. Like his dad on the other world already there,the king Buns his brother bought him that went lost during the travel all the way to the castle,the powers of his parents still unknown to him,the people inside the castle,the halls,his room..And yet... Taehyung.

"UGH!!" Jungkook scratched his head trying to forget the last part. After a few minutes...he felt very dizzy..so dizzy he looked at his room to see it blurry. His head was aching so much. It just suddenly came out of nowhere. He held his head tight trying to control the pain but there is no such thing to stop it.

"I-It..hurts." After that,he fainted.,his eyes went black.

~~~

Taehyung went to his room,getting the book his brother bought him. He really is curious what book did Seokjin bought for him,he got bored so all he have to do is read a book.

"Hmm..what is this?" Taehyung pulled the book out of it's paper covering and soon saw it's title.

"From Friends To Enemies". Taehyung's eyes widen in disbelief to believe that he can be related by the title of the book. He opened the first page,to see the heading,the company where the book was published. He opened the second,to see a note from the author. 

 He started to read it, 

   My fellow readers,

    To whom who reads my book,specially who can connect with it,hoping you'll enjoy the contents. The body of this book was really a part of my  experience. If you have something in matter then go ahead,read my book to help your worries,your pain to get it away. You'll think you're not the only person in the world who also breaks a friend's half and turn it into an enemy. I'm here too. So don't you worry,my note will end here. Start reading it now because I know you'll never regret reading my book.

  Truly Yours,

Johnatthan Mayer

Taehyung started to flip the page,only to see the title again. He flipped to the other page to see the Prologue.

 We were very close. We were like brothers,we never left each other's side. Until one day,we encountered things we didn't even expected coming on our way. 

 It made us fall apart. A tragedy soon take over us that made us ... ENEMIES.

Taehyung really felt interested in the book,as soon as he flipped the page,he saw the title. Chapter 1.

"Hey Natt,do you think we'll get rich?" My bestfriend, Jay asked me while both of us are throwing our stones on the river.

"I don't know. Let God make our future." I replied. We were both from a poor family. Our parents died in a massacre 5 years ago. That's why we are here because they saved us both and we succeededly escaped from the destroyers. Now,we live alone. We steal things from other people,so somehow we can eat something. We live under that small tunnel under the bridge. It's dark and dirty.But we don't have any place to go on because police are chasing after us.

"Hmm..I think there's a possibility." He smiled,seating down on green grasses.

"Maybe." I replied. 

Not long after, Jin suddenly popped out inside Taehyung's room that made the younger flinch and cover the book in startle.

"Oh...are you reading something?" Jin asked,going directly to sat down beside him in bed.

Taehyung sighed holding his chest in relief, "yeah..the book you bought from the bookstore.And yet,you can knock." He replied giving him a death glare.

"Sorry,I teleported on the way here inside. That's not bad. Anyway,dinner is ready." Jin said teleporting on his way back on the kitchen to get the meal for Taehyung.

"Oh,thanks." Taehyung mumbled as Jin teleported again back to his room and handling him the plate.

"Eat faster okay. The portal is calling us." Jin said,patting the other's shoulder.

"WHAT!?" Taehyung dropped his spoon accidentally . Gladly he still didn't scooped food in it.

"Be ready.Hey,did you like the book I bought you?" 

"Yeah.." Taehyung said grabbing the spoon again.

Actually,Jin didn't see the title. He wasn't reading it either. Maybe it's a coincidence that he bought the book that is perfectly connected to Taehyung. (remember the bookstore scene?that.)

"Now eat fast because we'll be arriving after 10 mins."

"10 MINUTES!???" 

 "Oh shut up,Tae.EAT UP!"