❤︎𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚❤︎

Start from the beginning

" Haha!.....she will never find me here.....I mean....who would check inside the bathroom and open one of the cabinets where I'm hiding? Haha no one!" The red head said as she felt confident that her younger albino sister Sumiko, isn't going to find her in there.

" Since I'm the best hider ever!-"

" You mean the best loser ever?...."

Ayako, widen her eyes and suddenly jumped up, hitting her head on the cabinets ceiling.

" You found me!!?! How dare you!" Ayako yelled, her tiny hands clutching on her head.

" Oww I hurt my head because of you!..."

" Oh well..... I'm going to find the others......" Sumiko said as she was already leaving the bathroom.

" Hey! Don't ignore your future queen! I'm talking to you!..." Ayako yelled as she followed Sumiko out of the bathroom still grabbing her head.

Sumiko disappeared.

" Tch! How disrespectful little girl!....hmp...." Ayako shook her head to the sides as she "disapproves" her little sister's behavior.

" Ayako Sakamaki......." A deep voice said behind her.

Ayako knew who it was and she clenched her tiny hands into a fist.

" Seriously........."

Ayako thought.

She forced a smile and look behind her to see her purple headed father standing there with his slim arms crossed over his chest.

Her father also smiled innocently.

" Ayako it's time to study!...." He said cheerfully as he clapped his hands together repeatedly.

" Study.......I hate that word...." Ayako thought.

"But-"

But her Father gives her a warning look, making Ayako stay quiet and listen.

" Yes.... I'm going to my room.....is Mrs. Aki already there?.... "

" Yes, she's there....." Her father responded as he watch her daughter walk towards her room...... making sure she goes there.

" Remember what happens when you disobey me....." Her father said as he raises both of his eyebrows.....like a warning look.

Ayako flinched and stop walking. She clenched her fists harder. She close her eyes and shook her head slightly.

" I know....." She mumbled.

" Please don't remember Ayako, pleased don't" she thought to herself and kept walking. She felt upset she couldn't play with her sister's.....she just could never enjoy her childhood because she needs to study.......to study for a main purpose in her future.

Ayako finds her room upstairs and sees Mrs. Aki standing there with a smile.

" Hello, little lady Ayako.....come here and sit..." She said as she gestures Ayako to sit in front of her.

Ayako, emotionless sits on the chair and grabs the pencil beside her. Mrs. Aki notice her sad attitude and reach to touch her hand.

" Lady Ayako, why are you sad?.......what did Sumiko do to you?....." Mrs. Aki smiled slightly at Ayako.

" Well.....we were playing hide and seek and Sumiko found me first......then my father found me as well......and-" Ayako scowled and crushed the pencil in halfs and threw it on the ground.

" Damn you Sumiko!!!" Ayako yelled angrily. Mrs. Aki shook her head as she put a finger against her mouth.

" Sshh! Don't cussed like that! " Mrs. Aki said as she try to calm Ayako down. The women gets another pencil from a bag and puts it on the table.