" And whose fault it is that he was injured?!" I fell silent. " Do you see my point now?! Not only did you endanger yourself but also got one of the men wounded!"

" But by sitting behind and letting them fight for us and dying seems too selfish! Even if everyone agrees to it, I cannot! I don't want any sacrifices! Curse the name of this clan!! Just kill me or let me die if you won't let me be free!" I shouted and stood up, ready to make my leave.

" Kazumi! You have become too ignorant and ill-mannered! Come back here!" I didn't bother replying to the head and just kept marching to the door.

" And let you control me?! I have a life too! Let me live too! I AM DONE WITH-" I was unable to finish my sentence but just stared at the opened door where my saviour stood.

" What are you doing here? And more importantly, is your wound alright?" I heard my father ask Madara. My back was facing the Sonaeru Clan leader as I looked at hariyama, trying to control my anger.

What was he doing here indeed?

~Madara's POV~

" I am fine, thank you for your concern. And to answer your other question, I believe I was mentioned somewhere in your conversation. I simply cannot sit back." I answered plainly to the clan head, my eyes still locked with nakimushi. I could just clearly see in her turquoise orbs the pain she was going through right now. 

" It is understandable then." He spoke back. " Do you want a say in this?" I noticed nakimushi get tense and angry for asking an outsider's opinions in their personal matters.

" Its best if you keep her in the compound all the time and have masses guard her. By the way she behaved today in front of the enemy leader, I'm sure they will be more fired up to capture her again." I said and closed my eyes, not being able to look at Kazumi again.

The emotions like betrayal, hurt, disappointment and hate dominated her face and some shock too. She scowled at me and pushed me aside then stepped out of the door but stopped to listen when her father started speaking.

" That is a good suggestion. Very well-"

" Since when did outsiders become more important to you than your own kin, father?" She said and I could tell by her voice, she wanted to kill me for speaking against her.

" He is not an outsider. You will see soon enough but for now, I am going to seal your chakra." The eldest in the room said in a very strict tone.

" Wha-" But before any words could be spoken or heard, Takahiro did some handsigns and from the corner of my eyes I saw the hime getting drowsy. Then when he put his own blood in the seal, it was done.

Black kanji appeared on Kazumi's right upper-arm and she started falling to the ground and if I hadn't been standing close to her to break her fall, her head would have contacted the ground hard. The girl was breathing very fast and I knew why. Not only once but twice in the same day, she had her chakra taken away from her in a not so long interval.

" The seal will only disappear if either I undo it or I die. And if you try releasing some chakra by force, Kazumi, it will be disastrous." Hearing those words, she finally slipped into unconsciousness.

" That was quite harsh you know." I commented and picked up the sleeping girl in my arms and turned to leave.

" If harshness is what it takes to keep her safe, it will be done." I sighed and started walking but when my name was called I stopped. " Madara, I believe you have been told by Tajima about certain things regarding our two clans."

" So I have just three years of freedom left myself before I get the smallest binding cuffs?" I joked and smirked. I didn't mind the pact at all, in fact, I was looking forward to it.

" It is rather interesting how you react to things. Now take Kazumi to her room." The old man laughed and I went on my way to the given job but midway I was stopped again.

" What happened to Kazumi?!" I cursed seeing the said girl's bodyguard with my own brother.

" Something. Now get out of my way, she is heavy." I scolded and walked past them. 

" How rude to use those words for a lady." Both the boys said behind my back but I ignored them and finally arrived at the girl's room. 

I gently placed her on the bed and pulled the sheets over her and sat by her on the chair to relax myself a little. I looked at the ceiling and frowned.

The look she gave me when I spoke against her was still lingering in my head. All I want is her to be safe. I will admit it to myself that Kazumi had become someone important to me. So important that it would hurt me if something happened to her.

I only advised Takahiro her isolation in the compound for her own safety. I won't always be there to save her from the claws of evil. At least for some time I won't.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair then winced when my wounded side started hurting. Kazumi did a good job fixing it while risking her freedom so I might as well honour her by staying out of trouble.

Not sure but I will sure try. For you, Kazumi.

~

Thehehe~

Madara is getting all sappy with his thoughts! :D

And just so you know readers, Sonaeru means 'sacrifice' so that one dialogue indicated towards the meaning, ok? Ok.

Here's a picture of Kazumi. :D. Ignore the bad quality of the image, I am not a photographer but a write :D.

Vote and Comment!

Thank you!

Itachi_warrior desu! ^/_\^ 

~