Marco/Freckled Jesus (finale)

Recommended:
Jean 2 (REQUIRED)

After running away from Jean, you went to Starbucks (dunno why but I always use Starbucks) and got some coffee. You dat down in an empty chair for two, with a single chair across you. You crossed your legs and took a small sip from your coffee. You stayed in the table in silence and did absolutely nothing.

You looked at the window, you saw Jean walking silently, he didn't see you though, he walked silently and didn't concentrate at the things around him. As he passed by, you noticed Marco was sitting by you, Marco was Jean's friend, he just never introduced you to him.

"H-hey...Marco..." You looked down and your legs began swaying.

"Is everything okay, (name)? I didn't see you with Jean today at school. I also noticed you looked pretty sad today, so I just decided to check on you.."

"Wow...thanks for your kindness...you seem nice...I guess I can tell you. Well...I was gonna ask Jean to be my date for the prom, and I realized he was already gonna ask Mikasa. Even after several times of asking Mikasa and failing, he didn't stop. he didn't even see me during school anymore. Never talked to me, and if he did, it was for tips on trying to get Mikasa. I got irritated, I felt like he was using me. So I ran away, and I don't even have a date yet"

He scratched his head, smiling "well, this is gonna sound crazy, but...(name)...can you be my date to the prom? I kinda don't have a date either...and it looks like you needed some company during the prom"

Your eyes widened, and you hugged Marco tightly, you shouted "YES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" you didn't notice Jean out the window, looking at you both. With sadness and jealousy.

The horrible conversation turned into a good one, you and Marco became closer in less than seconds. You kinda liked him more than Jean. Marco was sweet, really nice and polite, and completely understanding. He liked you a lot, and so did you. In fact...he felt holy to you.

You and Marco walked home together, you both studied Math, Science and History. And he stayed there until 8:00pm, he had to go home after that. He waved you goodbye, and left your house. You had the best day of your life, you thought it'd be great for Marco to be your date.

RIIIIIIIIIIING

You woke up in the most cheerful mood, instead of breaking your 201st alarm clock. You turned it off and jumped off bed. You cooked yourself some bacon and pancakes, and ate them in less than 5 minutes.

You spent the whole day getting prepared. You wore a white sleeveless dress. It was a knee length dress with a ribbon at the back waist. You were about to leave for the prom when...

KNOCK KNOCK

You opened the door, to see Marco in a black tux with a black tie. He gave you a compliment on your dress. You laughed

"Haha! Thank you! And I must say that's a very nice tux you got there..."

"Thanks...so if you're wondering why I'm here, I'm here to bring us to the prom."

"Okay! Let's go! We don't wanna be late, right?"

He stared at you with the "Eh" look "but...we're an hour early..."

"Oh...THEN LETS BE EARLY!!!"

He laughed, took your hand and in the car to the prom. You arrived with 45 minutes to spare. Since Marco didn't want you to feel uncomfortable, instead of hanging out with Jean he decided to hang out with Connie, Sasha, Armin, Erwin, Hanji, Levi and Petra. Armin was one of his close friends who didn't have a date. He wanted to keep him company cause of that.

You made friends with Sasha, Petra and Hanji cause of Marco. You also made friends with the guys. Your life changed when Marco came into your life, you were happier that way. You were never this happy when you were with Jean, and speaking of Jean...what's going on with him? You noticed Jean right next to your group of friends, alone drinking a glass of tequila.

You decided to leave the bad things behind and head to your friends to eat some shawarma. After dinner, slow dance came along. You and Marco did the slow dance of course, you didn't notice the spotlight pointing to you, everyone was staring at you.

After the slow dance, you and Marco felt incredibly awkward. He knew people were watching you while the slow dance was going on. You two spent the rest of prom night with just the two of you. You took selfies and participated in a drawing contest. You were 2nd place. After the prom, you decided to go home together.

Then Marco remembered he had to clean up after the prom, so you had to walk alone. As you were walking home, the road was full of cars. And the red light was on. So you decided to walk anyways because you know...YOLO. But while you were walking to the other street, a car was about to run over you. You thought it was game over you until

"(NAME)!!!" Marco immediately pushed you out of the way, Jean just passed by when the accident happened. His eyes widened meaning he remembered that time when he had a chance to save you from a car as well, but didn't take it. You ended up in the hospital because of that. Jean was guilty.

As soon as you got up, you hugged Marco "Thanks for saving my my life...Freckled Jesus..."

He laughed, then gave a painful look at you. You looked down to see Marco's leg was injured. You sighed

"See your leg's injured...cmon we have to bring you somewhere safe..." You immediately helped him up and walked to your house. Today, Marco wasn't just your friend, he was your Freckled savior