Jean

Instead of the outcast, you were the bully. But only liked torturing people physically and not mentally or emotionally, no one liked you because of that. You were like an outcast, but you're not shy.

It was Math class, you were too bored to listen to the lecture. So you played with your pen, suddenly someone passed you a note that says "hi, I'm Jean. What's your name, stranger?"

You threw the paper at his face, he unfolded the paper that said "the name's (y/n), why? What do you need from me?"

Just to make it shorter, this is how the chat paper went:

Jean: I like you're name, (y/n). So...what do you actually do here?

You: UMMM....I'm a bully, don't you know?

Jean: oh yeah...and you were the one who made the poster for the S.T.E.M contest, right?

You: yeah...everyone hated it...

Jean: I like it to be honest, it wasn't that bad

You: you think?

Jean: yeah, and your bullying skills are quite good, I'm not gonna lie

You: ...Eh?

Class was over, and it was time for recess. You just had a cookie for recess then went off, suddenly you noticed Jean Was right beside you. You were incredibly annoyed "what the hell are you doing here, horse?"

He laughed "horse...I like that name, I should use that more often..."

You were confused "but everyone calls you horse everyday, you looked annoyed"

He blushed, thinking of what to say next. He just changed the topic, you were even more annoyed, you think he...likes you, and he's expressing it by stalking you, following you every single day, complimenting and all, you felt even more uncomfortable everyday.

But one day, after school when everyone wasn't there and you were all alone ( or at least you think you were) while you were arranging the locker that you never fixed before, Jean came out of nowhere and said "that's a nice locker you got there..."

You gave him a slight smile, then you actually talked to him for once "hey, Jean...can I ask you something..."

He gasped "oh oh...anything..."

You sighed "People say you have a crush on me, and I was wondering if that's true"

He blushed "h-how do you know...?"

"Well it's pretty obvious if you ask me"

He laughed "you probably hate me now, huh?" He looked down, feeling embarrassed. Instead of a punch, you gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He smiled and hugged you "so, we should really get some dinner..." You nodded, and the two of you left the school, having new feelings for each other