Erwin

You were a teacher at this particular high school. You were...a science teacher, filled with knowledge. You were just like Hanji, but you weren't the experimenting type, you liked studying about the solar system and nature (but nut Titans).

You were the assistant teacher of an insane class. The home room teacher was Erwin, the class president was Mikasa, Vice President was Armin, secretary was Krista and the treasurer was Sasha.

A lot of your students liked you, except of course Annie, she hated science and hated you more. If you're asking me what type of relationship you and Erwin are going through, two words: best friends.

Ever since high school, you two have been hanging out, and ever since then you remained best friends. When you two were younger, you used to hate it when people thought you were a couple. And until now, you still hate it when that happens. But Erwin...I don't think so anymore

But one day, while you getting lunch, the group that always teases you and Erwin (Jean, Marco (Marco doesn't insult he just hangs with the group) Reiner and Bertholdt) laughed as you passed by, Jean asked teasingly

"Hey, Ms. (y/n)! How come your boyfriend always gets the same food you get?" He chuckled after that

You growled, "HEY HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND OKA-"

Erwin held your shoulder. "let's just get back..."

Reiner shouted, "AWWW HE'S ADMITTING IT!!!"

You stomped, ,that's it, all except Marco are going to detention right no-"

Erwin covered your mouth."sorry, boys. She's just...really hungry right now, that's all...get back to lunch..."

"Yes, Mr. Erwin..." The guys said utterly, you were pissed...so you went ahead. When you were gone, Bertholdt asked

"Sir, can I ask You something? Do you like Ms. (Y/n)?"

He blushed, "Uhh...I..."

Reiner elbowed him "hey, that was a lil too far, sir just write it on this paper. Bertholdt over here wants the world to hear your opinion. But I won't let that happen, I don't wanna go to detention" he lent Erwin a pen and a piece of paper.

Erwin immediately left after he wrote the paper, all the guys in that group shouted. And...the answer a little
too obvious...anyways, he arrived by the time you finished your food. Erwin skipped lunch and followed you to the faculty.

He had to go to the bathroom, so you waited for him...but he took a little too long, so you went inside and checked if he was done. Suddenly you heard a loud slam on the door, Erwin just finished so he immediately checked what was going on. Both of you were locked in the bathroom (the bathroom's door is the opposite of the regular ones, the lock's inside)

You stuck you ear on the door, and you could hear Jean, Reiner and Bertholdt talking. You scolded at them, Reiner laughed

"Hey we can't let you out until your "boyfriend" tells you about this"

Erwin scratched his head "what do me- oh..no...no no no no..."

You got really confused " Wh-what's going on...?"

He sighed "well, during lunch, when you went to the table...Bertholdt asked if I liked you...and guess what the answer was..."

Your eyes widened, you blushed and looked at Erwin. There was a minute of staring until...

"HEY SOMETHING DIRTY HAPPENING IN THERE..."

"WTF REINER...THAT RUINED THE MOMENT"

"BERTHOLDT. YOU REALIZE YOURE DOING IT TOO"

"MARCO YOURE DOING IT TOO"

You laughed " okay..you guys, let us out now"

Jean unlocked the door, the guys ran away to make sure they don't get in trouble. You two just laughed and headed to the faculty. You stared at his hand and immediately held it, he smiled and you both went on