*chuckles* "Sorry~ My love~" -Tzuyu

*sigh* "It's okay. At least i know the truth now. What are you doing now? How come so free?" -Me

"I'm lying in bed and talking to you. I have my free day today. Same with the other members." -Tzuyu

"What a coincidence. We are also having our off-day today." -Me

"Oh? Want to meet up with me and Chang and have some family time together?" -Tzuyu

"Okay! Sure! I miss Chang-ah!" -Me

"Eh~ You don't miss your handsome husband?" -Tzuyu

"Of course i miss you too! I miss my 2 kids!" -Me

"2 kids? Am i your kid too?" -Tzuyu

"Yup, of course you are because you behave like one!" *laughs* -Me

"Look at who is being mean now! Hmph!" -Tzuyu

*giggles* "Are you going to pick your meanie wife up?" -Me

"No, i'm not. My wife is way too mean and i'm very sad right now." -Tzuyu (He's cute!)

"Aw~ Then no kisses from me for a year." -Me

"Eh?! No, no, no! I will pick you up, my love! Okay? Please don't do this to me~ I can't live without your kisses~" -Tzuyu

*laughs* "I'm just joking~ I will wait for your arrival text~ I love you~" -Me

"I love you too~" -Tzuyu

We then ended the call. Glad that we are back to normal now. I can't imagine myself living without Tzuyu's texts and calls for so long.

------------

"Mum!" Chang rushed over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back too. 

"Minari~" Tzuyu called out and the both of us hugged each other before having a family hug.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sitting in front while Chang sat at the back.

"We are going anywhere we want today." My husband answered with a smile.

"Let's eat first!" Chang exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

"Okay, okay. Don't be like your Aunt Momo, who loves to eat." I joked and we laughed while our son pouted.

"Mum!" He whined and we chuckled lightly.

"What do you want to eat, son?" Tzuyu asked, looking at our kid from the rear mirror.

"I want eat beef!" He said with excitement.

"Okay! Then, let's go!" My prince exclaimed and started driving his car.

After eating, we went shopping. Tzuyu buying whatever our son and i want but since i feel bad for making him spend his money on us, i bought the things he wanted too with my own money though he resisted and i insisted to buy for him. The 2 boys carried the shopping bags and placed it at the boot.

We then went to the amusement park to have fun. I'm scared of rides so i decided to not go. Tzuyu accompanied me since he's worried that some guys will try to hit on me while Chang went to enjoy himself however he wants and likes to. 

My Yoda and i played games, especially shooting games. He's really good at aiming and not just that, he looks damn cool and handsome.

"What prize do you want, darling?" Tzuyu asked and i looked at the prizes.