Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

"I have plans with someone else though. Do you want to join us?" Minari said on the phone. Tomorrow is our day-off and i asked her out for a date.

"Eh~ Who are you hanging out with?" I asked curiously and hoping it's not a boy.

"Heechul-sunbaenim and Momoring." She answered.

"Okay. I will go. Or else you will be third-wheeling, don't you think so?" I told her and she chuckled.

"Yeah, i agree so i'm glad that you are coming." She said, giggling cutely.

"Where and what time do i meet you?" I asked her.

"At my dorm at 2pm. Heechul-sunbaeninm said that he will pick us up but since you are coming too, i get to sit in your group van. It's been a long time since i sat in your group van and you were the one driving it. I really want to see your cool face from the side." She said and i giggled.

"You really want to see that? I'm honored that i'm cool in a Goddess' eyes, who is luckily my girlfriend now. Plus, i can't wait to have an angel sitting beside me while i'm driving." I told her, smiling widely.

"Mou! You and your flirty mouth! I'm not an angel nor a Goddess!" She whined like a cute kid and i laughed.

"Then you are my princess and i'm the prince. At least we are paired up. If you are an angel, i would be a Satan or demon. If you are a Goddess, then Jihyo-noona is our GOD and i'm nothing but a normal handsome human being." I said and chuckled.

"I guess i'm your princess and you're my prince sounds good. I like that idea but the rest, nope. But i do agree that Jihyo is our GOD." She told me and giggled adorably. Why is she so cute? My heart is dying because of her cuteness, it's too much to handle but at the same time, it's enjoyable and lovely.

Someone faked cough and i knew who it was. I looked at the older boy, who glared at me.

"Mi~ I need to go~ Jeongyeon here is going to sleep and i have to follow. Isn't it sad?" I said, pouting my lips even though my girl can't see but this ostrich here can see. 

"YAH!" Jeongyeon shouted, slapping my arm while i winced in pain with a playful glare to him.

"It's good, not sad. At least you have an early rest even though you don't want to follow his sleeping time." Minari said with a light chuckle and i sulked even more.

"Goodnight, Tzuyu-ah~ My baby prince~" Minari said with her cute voice. Ah! She's really so cute!

"Goodnight, my baby penguin princess Mi-ah~" I said back with aegyo and hung up the call.

"Happy? I'm done. Now, what you want?" I put down my phone on the bedside table and asked the ostrich old boy.

"Chill, kid. I'm here to talk about Saida's breakup. Chaeng told me the reason since he asked Sana about it a few days ago, when he talked to her in private. Remember?" Jeongyeon started and ended with one raised eyebrow at me. I nodded my head, listening with interest.

"It seems like the breakup is because of Momo and Sana. Looks like Dahyun is not over Momo and Sana kept on flirting with with other boys. Dahyun told Sana that she should stop flirting because they are in a relationship and what would the fans think of them as a couple. Then Sana became angry, saying that Dahyun didn't put their couple photo as his phone lock screen or wallpaper. Instead, his lock screen and wallpaper are Momo's pictures. No wonder he still stares at Momo whenever TWICE visits us, don't you agree?" Jeongyeon explained, from what he heard from Chaeng, who got the information from Sana-noona.