Him [Dragon Arc Ends]

Start from the beginning

"It's so good!" Yona smiles in satisfaction. "You're the best cook in the world, Yoon."

"Yona... your dripping." A pirate says, pointing at the porridge on Yona's dress.

"Here, you can borrow my napkin..." a pirate sweatdrops.

Instead of taking the napkin, Yona begins to take off her dress.

Hak drapes his haori over her shoulders. "Not here. Go change clothes in the captains quarters."

Yona blushes. "Okay..." She picks up her clothes and rushes to Captain Gi-gan.

I sigh and give my empty bowl to Yoon.

"I'm going to go change out of this dress as well," I say and pick up the folded clothes next to my sword.

•••

I sit on the side of the ship in my new clothes. The same old haori, obi, and protective padding.

I pick up my short sword and stare at my reflection.

My hair was still a mess, so I quickly stand up and run to Yoon's bag.

He'd hate it if he caught me looking through his stuff, but I just need one thing.

I pull out a sharp pair of scissors and walk back to my spot on the side of the ship.

Starting with the hair framing my face, I trim my hair, trying to keep it around the same length.

The back was a little bit trickier.

If I ask Yoon for help, he'll find out that I was looking through his bag and will kill me. I look around the ship, searching for an apricot-haired boy.

"Himari. Looking for someone?" Hak asks.

"Yeah, Yoon. Actually, Hak, can you cut hair?" I ask, trying to avoid Yoon.

"How do you think I keep my hair in shape?" He smirks.

"I wasn't asking for a question, I was asking for an answer," I say. "But then again, that's basically an answer. Hak, help me cut my hair."

He sighs and yanks the scissors out of my hands. Then, he begins to cut my hair.

"Don't cut too much off," I whisper.

"Yeah, yeah. I mean, I'll shave your hair off." Hak replies.

I chuckle and stare at the waves.

Night will be here any second now. Or at least, it will seem as if it's here any second now.

•••

I look at my hair in the reflection of my sword. "Hak! You did a great job!" I praise. He sighs and walks away from me, not accepting my compliment.

He cut the hair evenly, although the hair framing my face was a bit shorter than the rest. My bangs were the perfect length, and neat and tidy.

I know who I want my personal hairstylist to be from now on!

•••

I watch the sunset. It was beautiful. I wouldn't be able to see a sun-like this at the palace.

The dragons, Hak, and Yona all laughed together on the ship. I was the only one not there. I was the extra person that should've been there, but not anymore.

I stand up and pick up my short sword. The scene in front of me reflected onto the sword.

Memories of when I bought this sword with Hak flooded my mind.