Chapter 4

The first day of UA would be exciting for most days of a highschoolers life. But, for Izuku, it was just another day. The day started off with him waking up early to make sure that his bag was put together and headed to the shower. After his shower, he got dressed in this uniform and met Inko in the kitchen. " Good morning, Prince Morningstar," Inko bowed to the young prince. Once she stood back up, she gave him his lunch and a thermal bottle filled with tea. " Thank you, Inko. But please, refrain from calling me that," Izuku replied and packed his food and tea into his bag. " Now, I have to go to school," He waves goodbye, puts his bracelet and left. Taking a foot out of his apartment and his appearance suddenly changed. It was a short train ride to UA and he was almost there. Some students were looking at the gate instead of going in but he noticed a girl, who started to fall. Acting on instincts, he raced to the girl and grabbed her waist, stopping her fall. She was a blushing mess when Izuku helped her back on her feet. " Izuku Midoryia, who do I owe the pleasure of meeting?" Bowing to the girl that he 'saved', he did the polite thing and introduced himself. At this point, the two were oblivious to the crowd that was watching them like they were in a drama. " O-ochako Uraraka. T-thank you," She stuttered out, face blushed. " Well then, Miss Uraraka, shall we head to class?" He held out his hand for Uraraka who took his had and they headed to class, leaving a crowd of people either blushing or envious. 

In 1-A, the duo entered the classroom to Bakugou and a blue-haired hale arguing. " It is too early in the morning to be arguing. So if you would, please, be quiet." Izuku asked them. While heading to his seat which was unfortunately it was behind the explosive blond. " You there! I didn't see you at the entrance exam. Did you get in from recommendations?" The boy asked. " Why, yes I did. And you are?" Izuku asked. " Sorry for my rudeness, I am Tenya Iida," Iida answered with weird robot hand movements. " Nice to meet you, Sir Iida, I am Izuku Midoryia," Izuku replied. Everyone's first impression's of the young greenette was that he is very polite and innocent. " FUCKING DEKU! HOW DID YOU GET A RECOMMENDATION?! YOU'RE A SHITTY NOBODY!!" Screamed Bakugou. His face was close to the greenettes and had steam coming out of his ears. " I would explain that, but, we shouldn't keep out teacher waiting," Izuku replied, gesturing to the door. There stood, well, laid a man in a yellow sleeping bag. The man sighed and got out of his bag and walked to the front of the class. " It took you eight seconds to quiet down and another student for you to realize my presence, that is impartial. Logical students should understand that. Hello, my name is Shota Aizawa. Your teacher. Now get these on and meet me in the training field two within ten minutes." He spoke and pulled out twenty pairs of P.E uniforms form god knows where.

Within the time it took for Aizawa to get to the training field, Izuku was already there. " Good morning Eraserhead, how are you?" He asked the stunned teacher. " How were you able to get changed so quickly?" He ignored the questions and asked his own. " If you take long to change, then a person who you could have saved could have died," He explained. 'He isn't wrong' Aizawa thought. " I guess so," Aizawa sighed.  They had a nice small conversation until the rest of the class decided to join them.

The class did a quirk assessment test, full of the normal physicals tests that they would do in middle school but with quirks. Izuku used his wind manipulation to fly him over the long-jump box and to enhance his speed which was now 3.84 seconds. He also used it for the ball throw, he was able to get 1647 Meters with it before the ball went out of his range. He used his agility to complete the side-steps and his stamina with help from the wind manipulation for the endurance test and got above average for his grip test. As the last person threw the ball, Aizawa spoke up. " Midoryia, redo the ball throw again. But this time, don't hold back," Izuku was surprised that Aizawa noticed or it could just be what he wrote on his quirk section but he had to redo it again. When he used his wind manipulation quirk, everyone mistook it for telekinesis. Izuku stepped into the ring, the class were watching intently. Some were wondering what score he would get if he used his fall power. Letting his flames spiral down his arm, he grabbed the ball. As he got ready to throw the ball, his flames turned golden and created wings on the ball. Throwing the ball sent a shockwave towards the students. Nothing could be heard apart from the words "Golden Devil" being shouted.