Izuku Midoryia(Morningstar)

Izuku has black hair with a pastel pink ombre that goes down to his lower back but with the help of the angel he lives with (Inko Midoryia), people think that his hair is green, short and fluffy, but that is not true

Izuku has black hair with a pastel pink ombre that goes down to his lower back but with the help of the angel he lives with (Inko Midoryia), people think that his hair is green, short and fluffy, but that is not true. He also has clouds, moons, stars and shapes covering his cheeks and nose. His eyes are pastel pink with cat-like slits and a golden tint.  The clouds have a slight pink tint to it and some of the shapes, moons and stars are golden. He has sharp canine teeth and pale pink lips. He also has white and pastel pink wings. His gold and pastel pink tail are able to extend to fight long-distance attacks. His ears are pointed with many piercings on them. He keeps a bracelet on whenever he is out because it hides his identity and shows the world a new one, a happy greenette with freckles dusting his cheeks. He can still decide to show his true form while wearing the bracelet and he has a crown where half of it is black and the other half is white with a pastel pink diamond connecting the two. (The picture above, Just described it for offline users.)

His quirk: (Fallen angel)

As he is the son of the king of hell (Lucifer) and queen of heaven(Cupid, just go with it), he has an angelic and demonic quirk. He has three forms, demon, angel and his true form. 

In his demon form, he has black horns, tail and demon wings. His teeth are also the same, his hands and part of his arms turns black and his eyes are black where the white is meant to be. (Like mina's eyes) He can manipulate fire and create it and he can manipulate stone and rocks.

In his angel form, he has a halo, his wings and his teeth are back to normal. He also has a snow tiger tail along with the ears. His eyes are normal and his hair is white and pastel pink. He can manipulate water and air (Clouds) and he can make people fall in love. (Cupid, hence the pink)

When he is in his true form, he has grey and pastel pink angel wings. He has the same tail, ears, eyes and teeth. His hands and part of his arms are black and his hair is normal. He also has a grey halo. He has all of the powers that he normally has but the power is intensified.

When he has hidden his identity with the bracelet, he can manipulate all of the elements and he has telekinesis. He normally uses fire manipulation and telekinesis.

Bit of a backstory.

When Izuku was 4, he was sent to earth as people were trying to kill him. Only the rulers of the realms and the one angel sent to watch over him knows that he is alive. He was given the bracelet from his mother to hide who he was and went to earth. Time on earth was hard for Izuku. In his 'home' realms, they were taught differently and more advanced things. His IQ was very high for a 4-year-old and the gap would only increase as he grows older. He was bullied for his intelligence by 'kacchan' and his gang. Kacchan is a nickname that Izuku calls Bakugou Katski.

---

A/N

I hope you enjoy this, just another random story idea I had. I drew the picture and wanted to write a story to go with it.