Nothing But A Lie

"Hey, come back here!" Kaede and I had walked into a classroom on the first floor to see if there were any students. We didn't expect to see a small male chasing after what I think was a robot.

"Come on, let me touch your body! I've always wanted a robot as a friend!" Kaede looked surprised. "A robot?" The two had finally noticed us and the robot looked displeased. "Are you another robophobe? I have a recording function and I can see you in court." Okay, I was not aware robophobia was a thing.

"Wait, are you an actual robot? Are you a Monokub?" The robot looked to be even more pissed by Kaede's question. "I am not one of those toys! I am not an ordinary robot." He then went on to introduce himself as K1-B0, or Kiibo, and he was the Ultimate Robot.

'An actual robot, huh?' The other person in the room, a short male with purple hair, seemed mad that Kiibo introduced himself first, so he went ahead told us his name. Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. After he said that, he went on to tell us that robot breath smelled like gasoline, even though Kiibo then said he ran on electricity.

Kiibo told us how he was just the same as them with a learning AI, so when he was created, he was basically a baby. Kokichi then asked the random question if robots had dicks, which I found weird, but kind of funny. Of course, I would never admit it.

"Ok, I can understand how Kiibo is the Ultimate Robot, but what about your talent, Kokichi?" An evil grin grew on the male's face. "Oh, I'm just the supreme leader of an evil secret organization." I raised an eyebrow. If he really was a high school student, judging by his height, how was he the leader of an organization already. A secret one, at that.

Kaede looked shocked. "Yeah, my organization has over ten thousand members!" Kaede looked like she was about to say something, but Kokichi cut her off by telling us he was a liar after all. "Wait, so you were lying just now?" "Oh, the part about the secret organization is true." "Soooo, what's true?" He chuckled and it sounded like the noise a horse makes. "I'm not telling youuuuu." I was kind of curious myself now. Maybe I could pry the truth out of him soon. I don't know how long we'll be here or if we'll see each other when we get out, but I'll see what I can do.

"So, what's the name of the organization?" "Um, it's a secret, Emo Hat. It IS a secret organization. Of course, you've never heard of us since it's a SECRET!" Kaede crossed her arms. "That's probably a lie too." "Just ignore him," Kiibo said. "I sure everything he's been saying is a lie. He's a far more suspicious person than me." "Of course you're not a suspicious PERSON, robots aren't people!"

Kiibo groaned in frustration. "Are you going to punch me with a rocket?!" Kokichi asked excitedly. He wants to get punched? By a rocket, no less. He certainly is a strange one. When Kiibo said he didn't have that function, Kokichi looked bored. "Boo, that's boring."

Kokichi looked over at me before walking toward me. I was a good 6 inches taller than him, so he had to look up to get a look at my face. His face was very close to my chest and I averted my eyes so I didn't look into his. I heard him giggle. "Someone's shy. I can tell you're going to be fun." I looked back down at him in curiosity, but at that point, he got bored and walked out.

"That was weird. Anyway, come on, Shuichi. We have to see if there's anyone else." Kaede grabbed my wrist and began dragging me somewhere else, the little liar was still on my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I was still trying to wrap my head around what has happened these past few weeks. Kaede killed Rantaro, Kirumi killed Ryoma, Korekiyo killed Angie and Tenko, and Gonta killed Miu. Then, just yesterday, we found out the Earth was destroyed by asteroids, and Kokichi was the mastermind behind all this.