Morning Training

The day didn't start off all too well, Loki had escaped, Thor was missing in action, and Banner was having trouble controlling his anger issues. Which, immediately put Fury on edge his normally snarky and cold attitude only heightening as he ordered the Avengers and F3 to take a personal self-training day. Which was the reason for Steve showing up before the crack of dawn at Stark Tower to wake Stiles, Allison, and Lydia up for a morning run.

Stark Tower, 66th Floor

Jackson groaned when the alarm went off his super sensitive wolfy hearing making the rhythmically beeping sound, sound like a fire alarm drill.

"Hmmm..." he mumbled burying his head in the crook of Stiles's neck, "babe, wake up" Jackson muttered gently running a hand over Stiles's chest before shaking him.

"Jax, stop!" Stiles angrily mumbled in his sleep.

"You gotta get ready for the training session, remember?" Jackson tried again only to get a muffled groan in response, "Stilinski, wake up!" Jackson propped himself up on one elbow as he leaned down to nip at Stiles's neck, "baby, please wake up."

Stiles's eyes fluttered open as goosebumps ran down his skin he quickly stretched an arm out to hit the alarm button off before cupping Jackson's face and pulling the werewolf to him in a morning kiss.

"I'm awake" Stiles smiled goofily making Jackson roll his eyes a fond smile settling on his pouted lips before he rolled them over until he was hovering on top.

"Good" Jackson whispered as he trailed a pathway of kisses down Stiles's chest, "now take a shower with me" he glanced up with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah, gladly" Stiles breathed out almost stumbling out of bed with Jackson right behind him.

A knock sounded at the door waking Malia and Kira up but only slightly both of them trying to ignore it as they cuddled even closer, but when another chorus of banging hit the front door, Malia growled her fangs biting into her bottom lip

"Babe, go get the door" Kira muttered.

"Why me?" Malia asked in a disbelieved groan.

"Because you love me" Kira mumbled tiredly kissing the coyote's arm that she was leaning on like a pillow.

"Fine!" she huffed as she pushed the covers off.

Malia ended up answering the door in nothing but a crop top and her underwear, not that she cared or that Kira was complaining when they went to bed last night.

"What?" Malia couldn't help the annoyance in her voice.

Steve stood there his face turning all different shades of red while he tried his utmost best to keep his eyes on Malia's face instead of her almost naked body.

"Ma'am, you might want to put something else on" he politely suggested making Malia do a once over of herself, and instead of her being embarrassed like any normal person would be she just shrugged it off surprising, Steve.