Chapter 126

Tormund leads us to a hall and we all sit around a table.

Jon explains the plan to capture a soldier from the army of the dead and how we need it to convince Cersei Lannister to send her men North to help us fight.

Tormund looks at Ser Davos. "Isn't it your job to talk him out of stupid fucking ideas like this?"

Davos chuckles and glances at Jon. "I've been failing at that job of late."

"How many queens are there now?" Asks Tormund.

Jon glances at Daenerys. "Two."

"And you need to convince the one who fucks her brother?"

Jon sighs. "Yes."

"How many men did you bring?" Tormund asks.

Jon looks at everyone at the table. "Not enough."

"The big woman?" Tormund looks excited.

Jon chuckles and shakes his head. Tormund looks disappointed.

"We were hoping some of your men could help," Daenerys says.

"I'll be staying behind. I'm a liability out there as you well know." Davos smiles.

Tormond nods his head at the old man. "You are."

"Daenerys and I will be watching over you on top of her Dragons," I say. "Fire kills these dead soldiers, and the Dragons can make for a quick escape if anything happens."

His eyes grow wide. "Dragons?!" He looks at Jon who smiles and nods. "Fucking... dragons?!" He shakes his head and smiles. He looks at Jon. "You really want to go out there again?"

Jon nods.

Tormund sighs. "You're not the only ones."

Tormund leads us toward the Eastwatch cells. We walk down a corridor.

"My scouts found them a mile south of the Wall. Said they were on their way here." Tormund leads us to cells and we stop infront of one cell. There are three men in it.

I don't recognize most of the men inside, but one has a grizzly face I could never forget.

"That's Sandor Clegane, the Hound!" I say I clench my fists. I remember him well, and everything he did.

Jon nods. "It is... I saw you once, at Winterfell."

The Hound pulls the blanket tight around himself and sits up.

"They want to go beyond the Wall too." Says Tormund.

"We don't want to go beyond the Wall, we have to." One of the prisoners says. He's an older man, probably the same age as Ser Jorah, he has an eyes patch and slew of scars. "Our Lord told us the great war is coming."

Ser Jorah steps closer to the cell. "Thoros?"

The third man sits up from a dark corner. He looks old too, and completely miserable. I've heard of Thoros of Myr, he's a famous warrior and Red Priest.

"I hardly recognized you." Says Ser Jorah, looking at the man.

"Ser Jorah Mormont..." says Thoros chuckling.

I see Tormund look at Ser Jorah with something akin to rage on his face.

"They won't give me anything to drink down here. I haven't been feeling like myself." Thoros mumbles.

"You're a fucking Mormont?" Tormund spits toward Jorah. "Like the last Lord Commander?"

Ser Jorah looks defensive. "He was my father."