Chapter 102

Daenarys shakes me awake. "We have to leave now my love." She says. "We are leaving for Vaes Dothrak today." She must have noticed the look on my face. "What is it? Did you dream?"

I nod. Trying to collect my thoughts. "Jon Snow died... but this Red Priestess helped bring him back from the dead!"

"That's impossible Nyla."

I tell her every detail as we get up and help pack up the camp to leave.

She looks at me shocked as we walk on the path to Vaes Dothrak. "Nyla... that is... amazing." She thinks for a moment. "You helped bring him back!"

"I'm sure it was mostly the Red Priestess' doing."

She thinks for a moment. She looks a little sad. "Why didn't you tell me you could speak to Jon Snow in your dreams too. I thought that was something only we could do. As Targaryen and Firebearer."

I sigh. "I'm sorry Daenerys. I just didn't know how to tell you. I can't seem to speak to him much. I just always assumed it was because he was my best friend."

She looks at me sideways. "Only your best friend?"

I smile. "The only person I've ever truly loved is you my dragon."

She smiles. "Never keep secrets from me Nyla..."

"Never my queen. I honestly did want it to tell you. I just couldn't find the words.

We travel for days.

I tied the bloodriders braid on my belt so everyone would remember. No one tried to touch me again. Many people gave me stares of hatred, some admiration, but no one dared approach me.

I stay by Daenerys' side as we travel with the Khalisar toward Vaes Dothrak. It reminds me of our days in Khal Drogos Khalisar. Except now we live like slaves.

We finally reach the horse gates a week later. Dany and I look in awe and remembrance.

She sighs and looks at me. "Remember when we were here last? When I was pregnant and Khal Drogo promised me the Iron Throne?"

I nod. "It feels like a lifetime ago Khaleesi."

A Bloodrider nudges Daenerys with his foot from his horse.

"Hey, Great Khaleesi. Move your ass."

Soon we arrive at the Temple of the Dosh Khaleen. Two Dothraki men lead her towards the building.

I go to follow her but a hand on my shoulder stops me.

I turn around to see a  bloodrider sneering at me. "That is the Temple of the Dosh Khaleen, not for you."

I look to Daenerys and she nods towards me.

I stand outside the building and wait for hours.

Finally, Daenerys and a younger woman leave the tent. She is wearing a plain brown Dothraki dress.

"Daenerys!" I say, smiling when I see her.

She smiles at me. "Nyla."

The young woman looks at my armour in awe. "I heard about this one... she killed a Bloodrider!"

Daenerys nods. "Yes... she protects me."

We walk towards the back of the temple.

Daenarys sighs. "I needed fresh air. The old women stink."

The young woman nods. "They do stink."

"You must have been very young when your Khal died." Says Daenerys to her.