-E X P L A N A T I O N-

First of all and once again thank you for reading and yes it's already the end and as I promised, I'm going to post an explanation if you don't understand.

Probably, you all understand the first one when they met so I'll just start at the time when Taehyun woke up and found Suhyeong beside him.

As I mentioned in this story, Suhyeong was murdered and forgot her memories due to something that caused her to forget all her memories except for Taehyun and he was the only hope for her to get her revenge on the mysterious murderer and it's for the murder to be caught by the police.

Yet she didn't want to tell him the truth that people won't hear and see her except for Taehyun as she was a ghost and surprisingly, Beomgyu also can see her too.

In this story, beomgyu is her crush before her death but he ignored her feelings. (if you all notice, there is no other pov than Suhyeong, Taehyun and the narrator only because this is just a dream for both of them)

They found many clues in many different kinds of places. The conclusion is, all of this murder case was actually inspired by the book itself due to the murderer read it too.

And noticed that the name in the book midnight stairs that killed the main character is Jason Swiftville (it's just a random name and a made up character) and Jaeshin's name is Song Jaeshin, so if you switch the places it would be Jaeshin Song. The letters at the front was identical all along.

How she murdered Suhyeong in the first place? Well they were at school at night. She set up something so Suhyeong would come and when she was about to go home, Jaeshin chased after her from the back with full disguise holding a hammer.

Suhyeong threw her diary somewhere and the thriller book she was carrying, slipping a note in it while she was being followed behind.

She went upstairs at the rooftop when she turned to a sharp corner, hoping that she lost the stalker and waited at there. She paste a clover sticker on a brick giving a message who was after her and waited for almost an hour, hoping that the person would give up.

She came out eventually and when she was about to climb down the stairs, she was pushed from the back and was hit by a hammer at the back of her head and that's the main reasons why she forget her memories.

And how about taehyun, how did he know it's Jaeshin?

If you remembered, he kept on noticing that 3 leafed clover tattoo at Jaeshin's hand and that clover appeared once during that process (that sticker on the brick).

And that time he went to her house, he saw something at the window, it's a camera looking at him. So he hacked the camera and saw the footage and that was enough evidence to label her that she killed her as she was shown dragging a dead body to her room. He also read the book soon after and realized that the only clue that can lead them to somewhere is that book itself.

Buuuut when it all ends, it was all actually a dream caused by a coma. In reality, Suhyeong saved Taehyun during his trainee days when he was walking back to the company. She got hit by a car while taehyun got his head hit on a fire hydrant that caused both of them to be in a coma.

That accident caused Suhyeong to think that she was dead already, that's why she was dead in that dream when in reality, she is still alive but in a long coma.

Okay that's all hehe, and yeah that's one loooonggg explanation I have here.

I'm just telling this but in the original story I typed, the ending is she really was gone and didn't came back but wattpad deleted it and that's why I am having a long mental breakdown because 10 draft chapters were deleted.

I won't say goodbye because, I don't like saying goodbyes so see you again and have a nice day MOA and get ready to suffer because next week would be a tight week for us to stream their videos and shows for their comeback 😚❤