15

- S U H Y E O N G -

"Sorry for being late Soobin-sshi "the person smiled while jumping at his back as slowly the others came in.

My eyes watered when I saw my own groupmates coming in, approaching them. How can I turn back time and talk to them and have fun like we used to?

"Ah Ahjung-sshi!" Yeonjun said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders that made her feel awkward. I giggled at the sight and when I saw Suji coming in but playing with her phone, I ran to her and pushed that girl that made her bumped into Hueningkai's back.

"WOAAAHHH! "

Both of them stumbled and they landed on the floor but Suji was lucky that she landed on Hueningkai.

"Wow...there's like someone pushing me that made me fall but there's no one behind me strangely "Suji said as she helped the poor boy to stand up by giving him a hand.

Although she can't see me but at least I pushed her to someone so she can be friends with him.

"you are just like me last time. I also fell on someone's back after being pushed. Hi, I'm Hueningkai "He introduced himself and she smiled.

"Suji. Lee Seuji but I'm used with Suji now "

I just smiled at them from the back, making friends and some are talking when suddenly, Beomgyu wanted to approach me but I widened my eyes and asked him to stop going to me or they'll think he's crazy for talking with air.

He gave me a questioning look, still didn't get the message so I have no choice but to push him also like how I pushed Suji.

He of course like Suji, fell on someone and it's none other than Yeonjun.

"Jinjja, I caught Taehyun last time at the party and now I also caught the new boy when he was about to fall "Yeonjun said and teased him by winking at him that made Beomgyu pushed him and got himself a good landing on the floor.

"Yah, that girl-" he was about to scold me but before he could say my name and yell at me like a crazy person, I pushed Yemi who was in front of me and she accidentally got her head bumped with Beomgyu's.

I muttered them a sorry as both of them rubbed their own heads. Hmm I think my job today is to push people aye?

I looked over at Suji and Hueningkai who started to talk more with each other and suddenly, the red string glowed and I just realized that Suji's string was connected with his that made me happy for her.

I took a glance at the others and I just realized that Soobin's string was still connected with Seunghwa and Ahjung's string with Yeonjun started to glow like the two.

The last time I saw their strings connected to someone is when I was alive but that time, Suji and Yemi's string was connected with someone else and they haven't met but now, they met their soulmates as their soulmates were revealed.

Beomgyu was meant to be with Yemi all this time.

Ah jinjja I think I'm the cupid in here because the soul mates were in one room and mine's the only one short.

Single pringle forever until I die :")

Wait... I am already dead.

Sed lifeu :)

I went out of the room, planning to roam around the school while I'm still invisible in people's eyes but someone stopped me when I was already outside the music room.

"Wait. Why did you push me just now and why didn't you join your friends?" Beomgyu asked me as I gave him a small smile.

"Let's go there first then we'll talk or people would think you're insane "I said to him, and pulled him to a corner where a bench was and a book placed above it.

I asked him to open the book and stared at it while talking to me that made him more confused.

"Why though? And why would people thought I'm insane-"

"Just do it or I won't tell you "I told him and he obeyed, opening the book and glued his eyes at it.

"answer me now "

"I don't know how to tell you this but I'm sorry for disappearing from the public and made chaos but....if I do approach them, they won't hear my voice nor see me. And you're not talking to a normal girl right now. I'm already dead and I'm a lost soul trying to figure out something "he was silent when I told him the truth, probably shocked when he discovered the truth.

"I'm trying to figure out who murdered me. That's why I disappeared because I was murdered and the only person that can help is Taehyun himself. I also lost my memories as before I was murdered, I hit my head on something or something hit me but yeah.... I'm not a normal girl anymore right now. But I still can't figure out how can you see me though when people only can see me when Taehyun hold my hand "I explained and he let out a sigh.

"I... Don't know what to say though"he spoke up in a soft voice but loud enough for me to hear.

"It's okay, you don't need to be with me. You can just ignore my presence and besides... You don't like me around right? So now I'm already dead, you can have your time without me bothering you though "I smiled at him weakly and stand up, about to leave him but he held my hand.

"Who said I hate you when you were alive. I won't stay away from you and help you guys until the day you rest in peace. I'll be your friend and help you "he gave me a small sweet smile and that made me feel touched because he just accepted me for who I am right now even though I'm already dead.

"But does he know that you're already dead?" he asked me as he stand up and placed the book back down on the bench.

I shook my head and he bit his lower lip a bit.

We walked together to the music room when he playfully punched my arm.

"Yah... You haven't told me why you pushed me though "he chuckled, his friendly side started to show slowly.

"You didn't get my message just now or they'll think you're weird for talking with a wall or something. But thanks to me, you met your soul mate though" I laughed and he had his eyes widened as saucers.

"how do you know she's my soulmate and we didn't know each other "

"long story but short, I saw a red string on people's hand connected and it means it's their soulmate and who said soul mates always know each other? You'll know her soon and you'll fall in love with her,then you guys date, then you proposed after years and then get married then-"

"Yah Yah Yah stop, jinjja this girl likes to babble "he complained that made me laugh at his annoyed looks.

"come on, at least I get to say that even though I won't see that because I'll be gone soon and didn't get the chance to see all of that so just let me babble and imagine all I want "I protested that made him face palmed because of his red face.

To be continued...