9

I took out my violin and took an old recorder hiding behind the violin that made me smile.

A melody started to play instantly in my mind that made me smile more wide when my brain started to retrieve back those memories again.

My hand played the violin as my eyes were closed, feeling the melody in each and every musical note I memorized as I stopped after I finished performing it.

"I love the music you performed, what is it called?"

"Winterland "I smiled and the judges smiled too.

"we'll inform you through email, thank you for auditioning Suhyeong-sshi "

Many memories came to my mind as i brought up the violin to my position and went to the middle of the room before playing the song Winterland I composed.

It went smooth and the melody is getting more ballad when suddenly a scene occurred. A memory came across my mind.

I lost my balance as the pair of hands pushed me down the stairs making me rolled down on the hard stairs.

The person then approached me as I blinked back with my breath hitched. I opened my eyes trying to make out who was the person in front of me.

My joints seemed to not be working. My breath was a wreck and my heart was pounding against my chest really hard. I want to crawl away and run away but I was paralyzed.

The person held up something and I covered my eyes but I could see something that the person was holding.

I stopped playing the violin as the instrument fell loosely from my hands. My eyes were teary when that horrible scene came up as I chanted to myself that it's just a childhood memory. Or was it but that nightmare is too terrifying that set me in a trauma.

I went down to my knees and hugged both my legs with my body shivering because suddenly my body felt really cold like standing outside at the snowy night without layering our normal clothes with any warm clothes. It's just so cold yet the room here was warm.

I glanced at my hand and I noticed that the string on my finger became long and instead of a red colour I used to see before, it was a white icy colour and it seemed to connect with someone. But unfortunately it was only for a moment then it disappeared and it turned short back and red.

But why did it turned white and long?

-

I stood outside at the main entrance while the steps were in front of me, waiting for me to climb down but unfortunately, the bullets of rain kept on falling from the dark grey sky.

I let out my hand as a raindrop fell on my palm. I'll just run to a bus stop and sleep there like last night again. No one will see me anyway getting drenched or what.

I was about to run when someone grabbed the back of my blazer as I went backwards and the raindrops suddenly stopped making me wet.

I looked up and Taehyun's charming face greeted my eyes that made my heart beat increased its beating.

"Why didn't you go to class just now? I was waiting for you, you know. Now you're making me worry again if you're sick because I know you're going to do something crazy like sleeping at a bus stop "he complained to me out of nowhere, raising his voice a bit due to the heavy rain so I could hear him.

I just realized that he was using his blazer to cover us up from the rain as I smiled at him.

"I was busy with something and a teacher from other class called me to help her out arranging the past year papers to be burnt so yeah and how did you know that I've been sleeping at a bus stop?" I had to lie because I just can't simply say my secret to him out of the blues and asked him, feeling puzzled when he knew that I was sleeping at a bus stop.

" I heard you said so. Ah let's go to my house, I asked my butler just now and all the maids to have a break and go back home so we'll spend together without them and knowing that you're sleeping at a bus stop, why not you stay at my house instead. It's easier to reach each other if we found a clue anytime. Let's go, I'll cook us soup since its cold here "He said and I nodded. But I didn't say anything about bus stop just now. I just said that in my mind and how can he read it?

"hmm... Suhyeong-ah,Do you want to do something crazy with me?" he whispered at my ear that sent chills down my spine so I nodded my head only because why not.

"On the count of three... We'll run together.....one... Two... Three!" he did a countdown and we both ran and came across many water puddles and ran past some people as we laughed while running with him covering us with his blazer.

How can I make this moment last forever? This feeling kept me alive. Maybe because after I stepped my foot in the industry I was not allowed to date or be too close with a boy to prevent from rumours and scandals or maybe because the fact that I had never been close to a boy ever in my life.

Or maybe because the fact that I'm already dead all along.

Yes, I am dead already. But I didn't bring my memories with me as I forgot about it. So I'm trying to recover it slowly but I'll be gone once I know who murdered me.

It's not my sister's murder case but my murder case and he's the only one I trust since the beginning.

To be continued...