Prologue

I smiled widely as I stared at her in front of me. The person I admire the most, the person my heart went wild everytime she did something even though it's like a daily routine like sleeping or smiling. She smiled back and caressed my hair softly with care.

Everytime I looked at her beautiful face, my face lit up like none others. Everyday, every hour and every minute, I hoped her to update at the group's official twitter or any social media like instagram.

I never feel this feeling before in my life. I had a past girlfriend but it's only for a short time as the relationship was not that serious.

The ability of being able to see something out of this world made me feel unique.I don't have superhero powers even having the ability to go back to time but I can see a red string tied to each and every people walking past me at their index fingers.

People can't see it, I only can since the day I was born. The red string stands for soul mate and if the end of the string were tied to someone, it means that their soul mates were them. No matter how old they are , their skin colour or even how far they are, the string would always tied with each other and that string, time after time would pull both of them slowly until they encounter each other even if it means their enemies.

And that time was called the first meeting and no matter what, it kept on leading them to each other. That's why, people always said the world is small because they often meet each other with the man or woman.

But mines unfortunately is short. It doesn't connect with others and it sometimes upsets me. Until one day, I encounter something amazing.

The day I met her by accident and that's when we started to get together secretly.

My favourite idol from the famous girl group name, Galaxy.

Kim Suhyeong.

But she hid something from me. A big painful secret that I still can't accept after I discovered it by myself. It all make sense now. The puzzles are now placed together and it was shown clearly now about every strange thing about her. She's a strange person in the group but there's another strange thing in her.

I always chant to myself to find what she's hiding from me.

And now I know why she hide it from me.