In and out thats the plan. I think... (chapter 1)

Also if anyone could tell me what is being said in the pic up there I would appreciate it ^3^

"I'm telling you handy man! The little girls quirk is super strong she almost killed izuku senpai!" Toga wined blushing when her crush was named as I attempted to ignore her constant pleas for attentions.
She had being talking about some random kid she saw the hero's save from that clean freak overhaul that has some powerful quirk or whatever. Usually I'd be all for stealing the kid but she's being kept by the hero's at A.U and our past attacks haven't exactly gone well as much as I hate to admit it though even before I got to respond twice jumped in basically shouting in my ear " yeah boss we should go get her she'd be super useful!" "Actually forget the brat she'd probably be useless." He said contradicting himself.
I chose to ignore their annoying antics and keep drinking my chocolate milk (and yes villains can drink chocolate milk and still be threatening and guess what I'm drinking it with PLASTIC STRAW hahaha! Take that I'm so evil!) I looked at Kurogiri basically silently begging for him to scold them or at least get them to leave me alone but he simply gave me a look that if he had a visible face would obviously be a cocky smirk and so he just looked down and continued to clean the already practically shining glass. 'Idiot hmph' i pouted as I just endured the two clowns of the league go on and on about some random little girl with some magical horn. Possibly a unicorn.

15 minute time skip

After them going on and on for a straight 15 minutes they started letting up finally getting it through their thick skulls that I wasn't going to budge well that was until patch work who had been sitting on the other side of the bar drinking (yes alcohol) while watching my suffering silently taunting me ultimately decided now it was his time to shine by doing what he does best, challenging me. "What is it crusty usually you'd jump at an idea like this" he said you could almost here the dam smirk in the cocky bastards voice "I don't need a reason to disagree with you idiots so shut up" I retorted "what are you scared~" he grinned. I stood up abruptly glaring at the burned man "alright then let's go grab the little shit then" I let them all stand up before Kurogiri interrupted obviously not agreeing with the new plan "Tomura sit down and finish your chocolate milk (UwU) if you go you know you'll regret it later." Though I know he isn't aloud to say no to me unless it's an emergency so his opinion doesn't matter to me hmph also he didn't buy the right kind of chocolate milk so I'm not gonna listen to him.
"Kurogiri take me,twice,toga and dabi to the U.A dorms now" I commanded
He simply sighed knowing what he had to do and not even a second later we were now in a A.U dorm

I didn't even get to speak before toga was basically hiding behind me "the hell toga"I growled
"look!" She wined pointing out our surroundings
And that's when I looked around we were in a smallish room with an wooden oak floor it had a purple carpet with purple walls but what disgusted me was the many posters of female pro hero's but not normal posters no these were all very sexual the room was vacant but fuck if the jack ass that owned this room was here he'd be dead. Though once again Dabi's opinion can't go unheard "dammm do you think they'd notice if I took one" he said biting his lip and the of course twice wouldn't go unheard either "nope not at all let's take them all! Eww burn them to ashes dabi" in the end we all decided our best course of action would be to sneak into the common room and of course thanks to my luck we only really had about twenty minutes to grab the girl.
"Hey boss come on! We've got plenty of time right toga" he asked but as soon toga went to open her mouth he beat her to it saying "actually let's go home. We've got no time left we'll just get caught right toga"
"Yeah handy man lets go~" toga blushed taking out her knifes
Before I could even give them an answer dabi was pulling me by the wrist out of the dorm, the other two following close behind making sure to keep an eye out for any of the students.
We continued to walk to the bottom floor my noodle ass legs almost giving up on me when we finally stopped and saw her.
A small girl obviously no taller than 3'7 to 3'9 she had long,messy hair that went to her waist it was a similar colour to mine but just a tone or two lighter. She was pale with clear skin and large innocent eyes that framed her small face well they were a sharp red colour that were the exact same as mine, she also as the clowns mentioned have a small horn attached to her forehead. She was wearing a pear of plain white pyjama trousers with a slightly large t-shirt with a pink cat face printed on it simple but still adorable.

We slowly started to creep forward until we were almost right behind the small child then out off no where there was an almost ear piecing scream then we saw a small group of three girls the tallest was pale with relatively small head.  Her black onyx eyes were widened with fear at seeing four well known villains, she had clean skin like almost every dam kid in this school with black spiky hair that seemed purposely unkept in a nice way though she had a sharp piece of hair hanging in her face covering half of her right eye. I couldn't see the bottom of her face thanks to the her shaking hands covering her mouth though she wore the average female school uniform indicating that she wasn't a teacher or pro hero luckily enough. Though this jut consisted of a grey blazer decorated with a few green stripes and gold buttons underneath she wore a formal white dress shirt with a pain red school tie, a dark turquoise pleated skirt that seemed slightly shorter than it should be and finally a pair of black knee-high socks and average brown inside school shoes.
Standing on her right was the second tallest girl was definitely the weirdest looking (me: but she was the prettiest *wink* *wink*) she had pale pink literally pink! Skin with square like eyes though they were also super weird the sclera of her eye was pitch black and her pupil was fluorescent yellow but she had some really long eyelashes like dam dude (XD) she could probably cut some one with those things, she had short fluffy looking hair that was only a shade or two darker than her skin with two thin horns protruding out of the top of each side of her head if I'm being honest she kinda looked like an alien 'weird' I thought though she just wore the same thing as the other girl.
And finally standing on the left of the tallest girl was a petite,thin girl with a short brunette bob cut with a cartoon looking blush making her look like the love child of Kirby though this cartoon look was just added onto by her large hopeful eyes that were the same colour as her hair.

As I continued to evaluate the three I failed to notice this the fact that toga was already running towards the Kirby love child shouting "bestie!" And I was now starting to regret this whole trip.

Also don't say you should've listened to Kurogiri cause how would you feel if he bought you the wrong chocolate milk hmph.

—+—+—+—+—

So was this any better than before?
Also this book will be updated slowly cause I'm lazy ok? Don't judge me
Please tell me what you thought and if I've made a mistake please tell me so I can correct it. 💖💖💖💖✨✨✨⭐️⭐️⭐️

1402 words