Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.

Start from the beginning

       We got drinks and then sat down in some room where it was much quieter.

       "So, tell me about yourself?" He asked.

       "Um," I said. "There is a lot."

       "Really?" He said. "You seem simple yet confusing."

       "Good or bad?" I asked.

       "Good." He smiled.

Zayn's POV

      "I can't find her!" I yelled getting angry.

      "Maybe they are late?" Niall suggested.

      "It's been almost 2 hours since she left." I said.

      "Text her. Ask her how it's going or something!" He yelled through the loud music.

      I nodded and quickly grabbed my phone.

"Hey, I was just asking if you are having fun at the club? .x"

      I waited a couple seconds and got a reply quickly.

"Yeah! It's so loud and fun here! I think I lost the girls though! ;O"

      "She's here." I said to the boys. "But she said she lost the girls."

      "She's with a guy!" Harry said angrily.

      I turned and looked around again.

      "THERE!" I yelled. "She's right there!"

      "WHERE?!" Harry yelled. "Oh I see her!.. She's with someone though!"

      "It's not a guy I don't think!" Liam said.

      "WAIT!" I said looking harder. 

      "It's a guy.." Niall said.

      Crash. There goes my heart.

Taylor's POV

      "Do you wanna get out of here?" Hayn's voice said in my ear as we we're in the middle of the crowd.

       "Um." I said. "I came with some friends so maybe another time."

       "Of course." He smiled. "But I need your number."

       My lips twirled into a smile and we exchanged numbers. 

      "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said. He nodded and I headed to the bathroom. I quickly looked at my make-up and smiled. 

       For some reason this guy.. He just made me smile. I got that weird feeling in my stomach that I got with Harry and Zayn. The worst part was that he reminded me of them together. That's probably the only reason I am attracted to him as well, which makes me a bit angry. I want to get those two out of my head and explore new things, new people. 

      I heard some loud noises and suddenly smoke came in the door. I covered my nose whipping my hand in the air. I tried getting out of the bathroom but soon my vision wasn't working.

     "HELP!" I yelled banging on something but quickly regretting it as my hand started boiling from something hot. "OW!"

     I started coughing  as tears fell down my face and that's when everything blacked out.

Liam's POV

      Harry and Zayn we're heart broken. I knew it by the look on their eyes. They didn't even notice all the girls trying to get with them either.