(Part 2) Arrival of the Pmatga Universe

It's all dark, no light at all.

Until, little by little, she opens her eyes, the first thing sees is the blue sky with clouds, which doesn't seem at all strange from the other world at first, until she slowly sits down as wakes up even more.

"Oww... w-what happened...?"

Her vision is no longer blurry, and she notices something weird, sees that she's sitting on the grass, in the daytime.

"What the...? Where am I...?"

She said worried, and got up and walked away to see where it was.

After the walk, she sees that the world is very different; quite simple trees, buildings that mostly look oval or spherical and above all, that people have the same shapes, without body, only with arms and legs.

At that moment, Gloria began to get scared, obviously knows that this world isn't her home, she wasn't sure if everything in the portal in her room and this world is only a dream or real. Although she was sure and hopes that it's only a dream.

"Oh God, I'm so confused, what a weird dream"

She said something frustrated, but anyway she kept walking to keep seeing the city, then through the window when she sees its reflection, suddenly she sees that her appearance has also changed and that scared a lot.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH-!!!!!!"

She screamed loudly, that the inhabitants were perplexed and confused, because Gloria was scared and didn't care much if the inhabitants saw her as weird, because only what she tried to think was how to wake up

"Let's see, let's see, Gloria, calm down... Maybe it's just a dream, the portal is also just a dream, I'll wake up soon! Even though all this feels so real..."

She said, trying to calm herself down so she wouldn't be so stressed out and before left her thoughts behind. A wave of ghosts appears in the sky, all the inhabitants were running away from them very scared.

Meanwhile Hansell and Marcy...

It's already morning, everybody's up, Hansell was the first to get up and then Marcy. Hansell's making breakfast, and when he's done, he calls.

"Marcy! Gloria! Breakfast is ready!"

Marcy could hear the scream and she came down just as soon as she woke up.

There Marcy and Hansell were downstairs in the living room, having breakfast, except Gloria.

"That girl, she doesn't listen again... I seem to have to yell at near her face for to hear me."

Hansell said something annoying, because since yesterday, Gloria has been very distracted and above all the bad thing is that she doesn't tell him what she has.

"I don't know, I've noticed something weird lately too, since... I don't know... I don't know why I feel that maybe she hasn't gotten over that yet, because... it's weird to see her so distracted.

Marcy also said that she's worried that she's trying to live with Gloria but she's also noticed that she's been acting strange. Although unfortunately she doesn't know what to do, more than talk to her to see a solution .

"You're right... that may be why"

Said Hansell melancholic, it's not easy to overcome that some people bad who tried to kidnap you to make cruel or sadistic experiments. Hansell still can't get over that, he has been tortured over the years, but since he is free, he tries to overcome that past.

"We should talk to her, see if it's that or something else and also see what solution we can come up with."

Hansell just nodded and the two of them went to Gloria's room. When they got there, Marcy knocked.

"Gloria! Are you awake?"

Marcy said, seconds went by and Gloria didn't answer, she knocked even louder.

"Gloria???"

She called her name even louder, so they had no choice but to break in as they were starting to worry more.

They walk into the room and I know they're surprised when they see Gloria's gone.

"What the fuck?! She's not here?!"

He asked Hansell very worried and scared, they weren't sure if she was kidnapped or escaped but the question is, where is she, or where did she go...?

"I'm going to go look for her in the whole area! You stay home and look for her!"

After he said that, he ran away fast.

And they started the search without stopping.