Prologue

It had been 2 days since the presentation about Maybelline Girl. The police had been informed that someone from the company had leaked the ppt and the police were trying their level best to catch hold of the culprit.

In the meantime Birdsong also got another project.... One that would require spending about 10 days in Lonavla. Samrat and Piyali were not liking the tensed atmosphere that had been prevailing in their office since the day of the presentation and hence had decided to make it a business cum fun trip. They informed Neil Sam Arjun Radhika Teji Zubin Kritika would be going with them and that Bonnie would stay back and look after the office with Mrs. Chaddha.

To add to Samrat's woes Samaira had proposed Arjun and seemed to have a strong liking for him. Not that Samrat did not like him. But there was something that didn't feel right........... He just couldn't put his finger on it. Maybe it was because he had always believed that Samaira would end up marrying Neil......... No it wasn't just that... Was it??

Samrat was lost in his thoughts when Piyali came in. She had been quite chirpy since her reunion with Sam and the fact that Arjun and Sam decided to be together was the icing on the cake for her.

Piyali : What's the matter with you Samrat?? Why are you so lost??

Samrat : I was just thinking about Arjun and Samaira....... I just feel something is not right.

Piyali : What?? You don't like them together??

Samrat : I don't know..... They're good...... I guess I had always thought that Neil would be the one.....

Piyali broke out in a fit of laughter.
Piyali : Oh come on Samrat! They're best friends nothing more. And you don't feel Arjun's right?? Sam loves him Samrat. We should support her. And you know what during this trip I'll make you believe that Arjun is the right boy for Sam. What say..... Do we have a bet??

Samrat : But we shouldn't let her fall in a pit instead prevent her from taking the wrong decision. Alright you try to convince me for Arjun. I'll make you believe in Neil's and Sam.

Piyali : Oh that's NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. But yeah sure try as much as you can.

Piyali thought- It's sure going to be a FUN trip. I'll try everything to bring Arjun and Sam closer. I have hurt my daughter so much. I'll do everything I can to fill her life with happiness now onwards.

Little did she know that destiny had some other plans. This trip would sure be special. But special for the ones destiny had chosen to be together.

As it is said "What's meant to be will always find a way. Same was going to happen with Arjun Radhika and Neil Samaira

Hey guys! Do tell me your feedback and do upvote the story if you want to read more.

Until next time!