Chapt. 1-A Talk with Athena

AN- I don't own POJ all rights belong to Rick Riordian!!

Percy's POV
I hate her
I hate him
I hate everyone
Revenge
That's what I want
Revenge
It all started after the second giant war it had been six months and the were the best in my life... until he came.
-flashback- (warning this flashback will take a couple chapters)
"Hey Annie how's it going?" I said seeing her thinking with those amazing, beautiful, gray eyes.
"Oh... Just thinking about designs for Olympus." Annabeth said tiredly. I was starting to worry she had bags under her eyes like she hadn't slept in days.
"Are you sure you look like a walking zombie."
"Yah... I'm perfectly..."
Right the she just fell asleep while eating her cereal and face plated in it.
Everybody started to crack up so I asked choron if I could put her back in her cabin. He said yes while chuckling at the site of her in her cereal. So I slowly lifted her up careful not to wake her and walked towards her cabin. She mumbled in her sleep about some square root of something. When I finally arrived her cabin I slowly laid her down in her bunk and kissed her on her forehead. I looked at her and chuckled quietly to myself at her.
I quickly left the cabin and I prayed to Athena to come and see me in private so I could receive her blessing for to marry Annabeth.
Suddenly I saw a flash and the goddess of wisdom appeared before me.
I bowed to her respectfully."Percy do not bow to me you have done enough for us Olympians during both the second Titan War and Giant War." I stood up and I was really nervous if she would say no or not so I steeled my nerves and asked "Ladyathenacouldireceveyourblessingtomarryannabeth."
She looked at me like I had two heads and said nothing for awhile and she said to me, "Percy even though you fought two wars and survived, you had friends help you, so I decided that you will have to do the Twelve Labors of Hercules, only then will you receive my blessing." She said slowly as if in thought, which she probably was
I was stunned ninety nine point nine of my mind thought she would say no and not give me a chance but she actually gave me a chance, a slim one, but a chance. I would do anything for Annabeth.
"I will do the Twelve Labors of Hercules and do as you ask." I said determinedly
She nodded her head "Good luck Percy, you will need it." And she flashed away leaving me standing there.