𝒜𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ 𝒴ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈

This is gonna be a long one boys👀

Jorge's POV
I saw Addy out of the corner of my eye, she was sprinting down the stairs dodging some other doctors. She was probably trying to get to me. I continued talking to Doctor David about my new method i discovered. It's basically a easier way to perform an appendectomy.

I was in a normal white dress shirt with black pants, a belt, and my hair was combed. I was holding a glass of champagne as Addy finally caught up to me. "Oh excuse me Doctor David, but I have to go, and I hope you've considered my idea, we might be able to spread it more. think about it." as i started to leave he grasped my wrist softly and I turned back. He looked deep into my eyes and said "Yes Doctor Garay i will consider it, would you let me take you out to dinner later?" I was low key surprised he had taken interest in me, Oh sure!" i smiled and he smiled back, after that i waved goodbye and left.

As I was coming towards Addy she started hugging me as if I was her boyfriend then she whispered quickly in my ear, "That guy isn't good enough for you!" but in a big-sisterly kinda way. We stopped hugging and I asked, "Don't worry Addy, I'm not gonna be his boyfriend or anything else then a friend. You know I still love Benji..." I said back. "Jorge... I know you probably don't want to hear this but, Benji isn't coming back and and we don't have the money to fly to Barcelona..."Addy told me. I thought about it and I got a bit sad, I almost started to tear up but suddenly there I heard a voice.

Benji's POV
I came all the way from Barcelona to California just to come to this meeting because I had hear that he had come. I am a resident at Saint Louis Hospital in Barcelona and Jorge he got chosen to work at Divid Hospital here in LA. We both started our residency together back in Barcelona... then he got chosen to move and I couldn't bring myself to ask him out once. Then I lose my chance to ask out the boy I've loved for so long. Now I've gotten a job at David Hospital where he works, I can get my chance back.

As I entered the building there were stairs and I saw a few other people that were in my internship, I didn't care for them, I stood at the stair way looking for Jorge frantically. Then a girl with long black hair almost ran into me "SORRYYY!" She waved back but didn't turn. I was amused a bit so I started laughing and then my eyes widened. I looked down the stairs and saw Jorge talking to someone else. I thought to myself Shit Benjamin, of course he's moved on I laughed a little, self pitying myself. As I watched them damn he got a pretty good looking boyfriend, haha I couldn't beat that I watched them as the man grasped Jorge's wrist and... I don't know why but I got so, so angry. That was supposed to be me! They continued talking and they waved goodbye and then I saw Jorge's smile. His sweet, soft, smile.

I saw him leave to go with that other girl and then they hugged very intimately which was weird cause didn't he have a boyfriend? But that didn't matter I came here for Jorge and I'm not going back now. I saw a man walking past me with champagne in a sliver platter and I grabbed one. I made my way downstairs, there were a lot of people, and saw that Jorge and that girl moved to a little bar at the end of the room. I made my way to over there and I made sure he didn't see me, I wanted to surprise him, I managed to sit down next to him without noticing. I opened my mouth to order, "Bartender, I'll have a Moscow Mule with two shots of tequila" I smiled.

Jorge's POV
"Jorge? You in there" I could hear Addy's voice but I tuned it out. I turned around slowly my eyes widened at what I saw. "B-Benji? But y-you're supposed to be in Barcelona-" "Jorge" He cupped my face with his hands softly. I blushed hard grasping his wrists. "Jorge I came back to see you and to-" I leaned in a little bit closer and kissed his lips cutting him off mid sentence.

His eyes widened and I got low key scared. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that Benji I-" "Jorge I love you" when I heard those words it was like the color had returned to the world. "Benji I do to" I forgot about Addy and turned back to look at her. "OH MY GOD BENJEY- oh um I'm sorry uh I'll leave you two alone..."
As she stood up to leave she leaned into Benji's ear and whispered "if you hurt him I'll kill you." Then she smiled and said bye. "I-I'm sorry about her haha" I told Benji. "It's okay I'm glad to be here with you right now, wanna take a walk? I have many things to tell you" I smiled a yes.

~time skip~

We walked around the building and Jorge told me many things. How he met that girl back there who's name is Addy, how he was the best in the hospital, how everybody loved him, and who wouldn't.

After that we ended up in an indoor pool that was in the building. Then I told Jorge everything, about me and how I loved him since we were interns, how I had changed some techniques, and how I had became top of my class as well. He smiled, "Benji, I love you and it'll be amazing to have you at my side." Jorge looked up at me un-sure of what I would say.

"We're lovers Jorge" I smiled at him and he hugged me. "Benji I've waited so long" "Me too baby boy" I was at the happiest I could be and then it hit me. "Um Jorge do you have a spare bed in where ever you're staying here? I uh forgot to book a hotel-" I could see Jorge giggling at me "Haha Benji, yeah I have a spare bed in my hotel" he was still giggling. "It's not funny" I said faking the angry tone. "Yeah but it is funny! Haha"

Jorge's POV
we walked back to the lobby where everyone was almost gone. We must've missed the meeting already but it's okay I got to spend time with Benji. "JORGE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR HOU-" Addy came running towards me but I cut her off, "Addy Benji is staying in your bed tonight sorry!" "JORGE YOU-" I laughed and grabbed Benji's hand, "Come on shes gonna catch us!" And we ran towards the exit. I turned back to see a smile on Benji's face. I love when he smiles. We got a uber and asked him to drive us to the hotel.

~at the hotel and also the smut begins here~

"So this is the room, it's kinda small but at least there are two beds-" Benji hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. "Jorge I've wanted to touch you for so long now" I blushed hard, "Me t-too" His hands trailed down to my crotch area, "Can I?" I nodded a yes as I looked away too embarrassed to see that he was taking off my pants. "Don't look away baby boy" he grasped my chin and turned it so I could see. He un-did my pants and started palming me through my boxers. "Benji" I gasped "Do you like it?"

He pulled me onto the bed with him one hand rubbing me and the other was firmly placed on my collar bone. Then he started sucking on my neck marking me with his mouth. "I-I'm so hot... Benji more" I could feel him smiling. He started to take off my boxers and stared at me as I blushed and covered myself. "Don't you're beautiful" I smiled and removed my hands. He started to undress himself as well revealing a toned body with a six pack.

He moved down to my naked body up to where he was facing my ass. "B-Benji" "Baby you're already so wet and I've barely touched you" I gasped as I felt his finger trace my hole. "Feel good?" "A-ah mm" I felt his finger slowly go inside my hole. "Spread your legs farther" I spread my legs, trembling at the sensation of Benji's finger inside me. After about a minute he added another finger as I was moaning his name, "B-Benji, Benji I l-love you s-so so much! Ah!" I moaned loudly while his fingers were thrusting inside me.

"I live you too Jorge" he said as he took out his fingers and put them up to his face licking them. "N-no you don't h-have to- Agh!" All of a sudden he pulled me by my waist. "Shh be quiet it'll hurt for a minute but the you'll feel good soon" He put his cock in my hole slowly then groaned when he bottomed out. "I-it's so b-big!" I almost yelled out. He set my back down slowly on the bed as he leaned in to kiss my neck. "I'm gonna start moving" he said and he looked at me for an ok. I nodded as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Ah! Um um mhh! O-oh y-eah!" I moaned out each time he thrusted inside of me. "You feel so good baby boy" "Benji! I-I'm gonna cum" I said as I rolled my hips into his lap for better sensation. "Go ahead" he said as he grasped my cock and started playing with the tip. "A-ahhh B-Benji" I moaned as cum shot out of my cock. Almost in the same exact time he came inside of me as well. "I-I'm sorry for getting you dirty" he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "It's okay, let's clean up"

Um hi I'm back🥰💖👏

The next smut-shot I'm doing is gonna be the most perverted one so like😳😳😳 keep an 👁 out for that😜

Bye bye 🥺❤️