Part Two Of 𝒮ℯ𝓍 𝒞𝒶𝓂

(Sorry if I didn't say there was gonna be a part two😳)

Benji's POV
The next day at school I was kinda nervous. I don't know if that's the right word but anyhow, after seeing Jorge do all of those erotic things... I just couldn't look at home as my best friend anymore.

I was getting off the bus stop as I saw Jorge talking to Addy and Caroline. Then it hit me, Jorge has been doing the cam thing for months... or years! He's never mentioned anything sex related ever, and that also means that he's been lying to us about his grandfathers fortune he inherited!

Everyday he comes to school and acts normal when the day before he was showing off his body to strangers for money. I don't know why, but I felt kinda jealous? After thinking that last thought.

I realized I was just standing there awkwardly and when I looked up Jorge was waving his hand, signaling for me to come over there. He was smiling, and everything from that 'show' came back.

How his body was sweating, his sweet moans... and his eyes tightly shut in pleasure. Holy shit Benjamin stop! I'm gonna get a fuckin erection!

I walked towards them a bit nervous when I got close to Jorge. As I approached him he swung his arms around me in a hug.

"Y'all should date" I heard in a whisper, I knew it was Addy, and I kind of blushed? I'm not sure. While Jorge was hugging I was slowly getting a boner.

Shit shit shit shit shit! How can I get away... Jorge stoped hugging me after a while and I thought now's my chance. "In guys I have to go to the bathroom! I'll be right back" "okay Benji but hurry up classes are almost starting!" "Uh-huh I will!" I said and I sprinted to the bathroom. I quickly got into a stall and looked down. Fuck I might be late but oh well.

Jorge's POV
Today Benji was acting weird, I wonder what's up... I walked in the classroom sitting down as the bell rang. I sit right next to Benji in almost all of our classes together and even after the bell rang he still wasn't there. I wonder what's taking so long?

The teacher starts calling out role as my name is said I call out "present". "Is Benjamin here?" The teacher asked the class, "No he's in the bathroom, do you want me to go get him?" I asked the teacher, she responded yes. "Fukin fag" I heard someone say under their breath, it's probably one of the homophobic bitches. I just ignore them and walk out the door as I grab the hall pass.

I start making my way towards the bathroom. I never noticed how creepy the halls are with no one walking in them but myself. I saw the bathroom door and kept walking towards it. I opened the door and said, " Benjiiii the teacher wanted me to come get you!" I heard stifled moans and groans coming from the a stall which makes me blush a bit. He probably didn't hear me so I walked into the bathroom and knocked on the stall door. "Uh B-benji? The teacher w-wanted me t-to come get y-you." I probably stuttered because I knew exactly what he was doing in there. Then I start to imagine Benji's hard cock in his hand... rubbing and stroking his big dick. I started to blush, a lot as I got lost in my hot day dream. I didn't notice the door of the stall unlock.

"H-huh-" I said as Benji grabbed me and pulled me into the stall. "B-benji... uh we have t-to go b-back to class..." I said as he pinned me agains the bathroom wall, his hands on the wall, trapping me. "Shut the fuck up Jorge" he breathed then smiled at me as he looked into my eyes and started leaning in. As his soft lips started touching mine I felt as if I were on cloud nine... His lips felt perfect on mine. He started to kiss harder hitting my lip which made me gasp. His tongue exploring the cabers of my mouth. I started to moan softly as I felt his hand make its way down to my waist, slowly lifting up my shirt until it was completely off.

I started to realize where this was getting at and I covered myself using my hands. "B-benji... we can't do it here.." I said blushing hard. "Come on Jorge, it's not like you've never shown your body off before.." he said as he leaned into my neck softly nibbling at my skin.

My heart sank. "Y-you k-know?..." I asked him in a half moan. "I watched your 'performance' last weekend" he said so cooly. My eyes widened, the realization slowly sinking into my brain. "Your body was so hot... Jorge, I want you to pretend my cock is the dildo you were shoving up your ass in that video." "A-actually I've always p-pretended that dildo w-was your cock" His mouth wandered towards my ears and whispered "Really~" in a low voice. "That dildo is so small compared to me Jorge"

I blushed harder if possible, "B-benji, f-fuck me" I said, barely above a whisper. Benji's hands roamed to my chest squeezing my perfectly hard and pink nipples. I moaned as Benji said, "what was that...?" "I w-want you t-to fuck me Benji" I said louder. "Fuck yeah I will baby boy" Benji started to take off his shirt, his perfectly toned body up against mine. His hands were roaming around my crotch area. He started to unbutton and unzip my pants, he slowly slid off my pants leaving my in my boxers. Then we started to kiss some more while he rubbed me though my boxers. I decided that he should have some fun too.

I went down enough to have my face be right in-front of his cock. I started to do what he did to me and slowly slid them off. I started to give his boner cat licks though his boxers. "Jorge.. stop teasing and just suck my dick." I looked up to him with innocent eyes, then I slowly opened my mouth and took him whole. I was bobbing my head up and down as Benji's cock grew wetter and wetter. "Jorge, I'm gonna cum...!" When Benji said that I stoped deep throating him and stood up. "B-benji fuck me" I said as I turned to the wall and spread my ass for him to see my hole. I turned around to see his expression and it looked like he liked what he saw. "Fuck Jorge, you're such a little slut." "Only for you..." I smirked. "If it's what you want!" Benji said and then he started to instead the very tip of his dick into my hole. "Jorge... you're so tight! ...God damn" "A-ah it feels so g-good~ uhm! Harder Benji!" Benji started to thrust into me harder, I felt his cock penetrate my walls and it felt so good! As wet noises filled the bathroom we were in, Benji groaned at the sensation of being inside me. Sweat started to drop from our bodies as we kept moaning each other's name. "Benji I-I'm gonna cum~" "Go ahead baby, cum for me" With those last words my back arched as I started to feel the overwhelming sensation of releasing all that tension. Benji kept fucking me to get to his climax. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He thrusted one last time before filling me up with his cum. It was dripping down to my thighs as it seeped from my hole. "B-benji, thank you~" I said as I started to kiss him. "We need to talk though" he said. "Sure, just hold me for now..."

FUCK! What y'all think? Sorry it was so long anyhow I have a little update: I'll only be updating whenever I finish a chapter bc online school is stressing tf out of me so sorry y'all 🥺😩