𝒮𝓊ℊ𝒶𝓇 ℬ𝒶𝒷𝓎

BEFORE READING THIS ANSWER MY QUESTION: WHAT IS JORGE'S DIRAY @ ON INSTAGRAM????? I THOUGHT IT WAS A STAN ACCOUN BUT ITS ACTUALLY HIM AND I NEED THE @@@@@@@!!!!!!!

also quick FYI: this was loosely based off of the fact that Benji lives in a literal castle so yeah

Jorge's POV
Today I woke up early from my king sized bed in my $36 million dollar mansion my sugar daddy bought for me. I went downstairs to my marble floor kitchen and modern living room with a flat screen TV. "Maybe I should do something for Benji today..." I thought in my head. I went to my room and changed clothes to my Gucci crop top, Louis Vuitton shorts, Gucci sneakers, and with my designer sunglasses. I made my way to my 150 feet garage with my pink lambo, black G-Wagon, and my new Bugatti La Voiture Noire Benji just bought me. I decided to go with the newest car because the other ones are old news. I started my GPS to my shatter house with Benji. The one I'm staying at is mine alone, I only stay here when Benji and I are fighting. For example two nights ago he wouldn't buy my the car I'm in right now, so I didn't sleep with him until he bought it for
me. I probably sound spoiled as hell but I still got that coin.

I finally made my way to Benji's house where I knocked the door and was greeted with Alex, Benji's butler. "Hey Alex do you know where Benji is?" I asked. In his French accent he responded, "Master is in his bedroom sir" "okay thank you." I decided to go to our play room to change into a sexy outfit so he would forgive me easily. I walked in to our little "play room" which is basically a room especially for sex, with lingeries, and toys etc. I went into the closet where there was 7 different lingeries.
(Here's a description of how each one looks like: 1.) just black panties which covered his privates well, along with fishnets and a bra like covering for the chest 2.) basically leather that that covered the crotch area and black leather that took shape around the ass 3.) a VERY SHORT pink fluffy skirt made out of silk and fur, with white panties under along with fishnets as well)

I decided to go for something simple since this wasn't a very big fight, which was lingerie number 2. I started to take off all of my clothes throwing them on the floor as my curls ruffled whenever I shifted or took something off. I slid into the perfectly sized leather lingerie which was surprisingly comfy. My chest was bare and so were my legs and I took off my shoes and socks lastly.

After I finished I stuck my head outside the door to make sure Alex wasn't near by and he wasn't. I tip toed outside of the room shivering and at the sensation of the cold marble floor hitting my feet. I quickly went up the stairs quietly up to Benji's room. I could hear faint talking he was probably doing work related things, but that didn't matter I was here for a reason and I'm not stepping down. "Okay yeah, yeah I got it thanks. Do you know when the money is due?" I could hear him talking as I opened the door and caught his attention. He was sitting at his desk but facing away from it starring at some papers. Once Benji saw me he mouthed some words which I couldn't quite understand so I made a questioning face. He quickly got a note pad and a pen then started writing.

"𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐?! 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?"

All of a sudden I felt really angry. This was the first time he's ever rejected my body! Does he not love me anymore? Doubts started running through my mind. Oh wait...

I approached Benji slowly making my way to him. Once I was in front of him I kneeled down making sure the person he was on a call with didn't hear a thing. Then I started to unzip his pants slowly, all of a sudden he looked at me furiously and whispered "Jorge!" I looked up at him with irresistible eyes and he stopped fighting it. "Hey l-look can I call you back? I have to deal with something, yeah okay." I started to get happy after he hung up.

He hung up and put the phone on his desk and looked at me with angry eyes. "Jorge this better be important, that call could or will cost me $600,000" I smiled and said "I'll make it worth your while..." I said as I started to take off his pants and boxers along with them. Until his cock was completely bare. I looked up at him as i started to grasp his cock with my hands. I opened my mouth slowly and took him in as he groaned lowly.

I started sucking on his cock and the rest that i couldn't fit I just jacked off. "mmm" i moaned as i stopped taking him in and instead giving him cat licks around the tip. Then went on to the very slit of his cock and started to swirl it with my tongue. "Jorge... a-ah" he grasped my hair roughly in between his fingers as he made me deep-throat him. "Mmm!" I moaned as he shoved my mouth in deeper.

"Jorge I'm.." I felt his cock twitch in my mouth as i felt the sensation of his cum spilling into my mouth as i swallowed it all. "Fuck Jorge you look so hot" i smiled at Benji as i crawled up to him as he backed up a bit. "i love you" i whispered into his ear as i kissed his cheek. Then i walked out leaving him dumbfounded and believing he'd get to fuck me. I went into a little room where i changed clothes and cleaned up.

"By the way, i need some new shoes these got dirty, love ya!" i yelled as i was already downstairs. "Bye Alex, have a nice day" i said to Alex as i walked out of the door. "Bye young sir" he said back.

JAJDHXJDBXH Hope ya liked bye!

don't forget to star this or whatever lol