LET'S FIGHT

STREAM LEFT AND RIGHT ISSA BOP!

[SCHOOL DAY]

I was making my way to school. alone cuz I was late. when i got there i noticed the new girl which I think is called Haoru.

I decided to not care that much because I was actually running late so i made my way to English class and I was immeditely greeted by Mr. Tuan.

"Hello. I'm sorry for being late" i said in order to be polite and he let me take my sit.

A few minutes later someone barged in the room and they made sure to be as loud as possible. All eyes were on them. It was the new students. The ones who bullied the new girl.

They eventually excused themselves for being late but soon after they all started to laugh and yell like animals. I mean are we at the zoo?????

We then all started to focus once again on the class when the teacher suddenly came to my desk and acted as if he was helping me when in reality this is what happened :

"YOU SNITCHED" he whispered loudly near my ear making me at the same time confused and panicked.

"the heck you talkin about?" i replied acting as cold as i could. why does he have to be so pretty like that it makes it even more difficult.

"the provisor wants to see me because of you know what" he said. ok now that's when i can start hyperventilating. is it too late to read the bible in reversed and call a demon so that all my problems can be erased?????????

"okay do i have to come with you or are you on your own?" i asked only to be reassured but god wouldn't let me rest a sec.

"you deadass have to come" he replied with the straightest face ever. ok kidz it's time to travel in a new country and never come back.

As i was thinking of ways to escape, the teacher WHO KISSED ME FIRST cleared his throat and made his way back to his desk without forgetting to tel me to come with him to the provisor's office.

The bell rang and i seriously felt like shitting my pants right now.

I followed the teacher and before entering the provisor's office he started making me feel more comfortable and less stressed. It really helped knowing i was 5 seconds away from fainting hahaha :)

Once we were both in front of the provisor he asked and we discussed the matter.

"Somebody told me that they saw you both kissing at night inside of the school. I mean i know that Yuna is now 18 and she does whatever the hell she wants to do but since it was inside of the school there are rules that we must follow" the principle said.

I was actually scared but looking at how tensed up and stressed Mr Tuan looked I decided to do what I do best. L Y I N G.

"To be honest mister i actually forgot my phone and my books to study in his class so i came back to school to take them and I then noticed my teacher sound asleep on his desk and he was covered in sweat PROBABLY FROM OVERWORKING. So i decided to call the nurse and help him get up before the nurse so that she wouldn't struggle but we tripped which may have caused the person who saw us to think that we were kissing. I know the school rules' and i perfectly know that kissing my teacher will do no good to both of us." I managed to explain to the provisor. I actually felt really confident now. So confident that i think i can now do thesame in front of both satan and god.

"Okay then I'm sorry to have suspected you. I'll take action against the person who started to spread those rumors." said the principle. He then asked Mark Tuan and me to stay in his office.