"Always"

(Ok we all know there gotta be a beach chapter so don't attack me for the filler chapter :/)

Ochako pov; we arrived at the hotel shortly after leaving the air port "sorry for falling asleep like that katsuki" I say yawning "tch" he says in response. "Alright you two, you gotta share a room so no funcky business" the older man says handing katsuki the card "ugh, your gross coach, we are just friends.." katsuki says heading down the hall to our room number "eh? not gross it's just I don't wanna be responsible for any shit that happens in that room, alright?" He says walking to the door across from us "tch old man" the blond says shaking his head and opening our door "AGH FUCK" katsuki yells "what!? what happened!" I scream running in after him, I feel my face heat up at the sight of the room "o-only one bed!?" I yell "I'll sleep on the god damn floor.." he says putting his bags in the corner and hanging his skating suits on the door "uh you sure?" I ask "yeah yeah I don't give a shit" he says "alright then" I say softly.

Time skip to going to the beach! Brought to you byyyy gay butterfly's!!!

Bakugou pov: I put on my swim suit and grabbed my sun glasses heading out of our resort type hotel, descending down to the beach.

The sand is warm in between my toes, the sun was so fucking bright, and the waves crashing against the shore, giving off that salty sea smell "KATSUKI!" I hear a voice yell, I turn to my left to see angel face running towards me, she looked so cute, she was wearing a two piece swim suite and her hair was up in a loose pony tail, with two strands falling down the side of her face..I was snapped back to reality at the sound of my name being called again "katsuki!?  Katsuki!? Hello!? Earth to katsuki!?" I shake my head and see angle face looking at me confused "haha your blushing!!" She laughs poking my shoulder "tch shut the fuck up i never really go anywhere with girls ok!? Leave me the fuck alone" I grumble "awww I'm sorry, forgive me" she says pouting "yeah yeah" I say finding a nice spot on the golden yellow sand, throwing my beach towel down onto it as angle face dies the same "come on let's go swim!!!" She says taking my hand and dragging me towards the soft blue coloured water.

Ochako pov:

I thought it was funny he was staring at me his face was as red as a tomato hehe, I giggle to myself, but the truth is I was blushing to he just didn't notice, i mean I had never been so close to a shirtless guy..the only time their shirtless at school is when we do laps in the pool but we barely even see the guys do their laps..hmm "hurry up angle face!!" Katsuki yells "I'm coming blasty!" I yell back, I jump through the waves, wading through the water towards the blonde " oi can you body surf?" He asks "well yeah but I'm wearing a two piece katsuki" I say "yeah makes fucking sense" he says back, we just stand there for a minutes the waves crashing against our sides, a moment later I feel strong arms grab me by the waist, lifting me up into the air, I feel my self being thrown into the salty water, "AHHAHAHH your such a fuckin loser angle face" katsuki laughs "hey that's not fair!" I say pouting "I can't lift you up and throw you!" I say wadding back towards him, I quickly touch his shoulder making sure to put ALL five fingers down, making him float into the air, "WHAT THE FUCK CHEEKS! PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" The blonde screams, I just giggle "release" I say as the blond plunged into the water "hehe" I say, his hair was soaked and so was the rest of his body now..he was so so- i was snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of his voice "like what you see cheeks?" He asks, oh god! I didn't even know I was staring! "Uh-um I-" I fumble with my words my face heating up "calm down I'm just fucking messing with you" he says "ok come on then let's go eat some food and relax in the sun for a bit" I say, I don't exactly want to show so much skin, that's why I thought if I stayed in the water people wouldn't see how fat I am (I do not think she's fat!! These are her thoughts!) but really I was just so cold in the water, so I guess I'm just gonna be braver today, we reach the the soft golden yellow sand, the heat from it burning our feet, I sit down on my beach towel, grabbing my sunglasses and putting them over my eyes.

Bakugou pov:

Cheeks sits down on her towel, as I grab the food from my bag "alright We have watermelon and strawberry's we also have some fuckin sandwiches with peanut butter and apple, and coach made us some cup cakes" I say places all the food down on our towels "oooo!" She says, she looked down at her stomachs and then back at the food, she had a sad expression on her face "cheeks your not fucking fat!" I say "what! Oh my god how did you know that's what I was thinking!?" She asks surprised "it's not fucking rocket science dumb ass" I say handing her some watermelon "I see" she says raising an eye brow "what!?" I say "nothing.." she says back. We eat for a little while and the eventually lay down to tan for a little while, in the middle of doing so two boys come up to cheeks and start talking shit to her, what the fuck? " hey pretty lady, our friends plus us are having a little beach party over there" they say clearly drunk I could smell the poisoning liquor, clearly cheeks picked up on that too "um sorry but I'm not interested but thanks for the offer" she politely declines "oh come on just a little while? You look great in that small swim suit of yours" he says, at this she covers up her chest, she then glances at me before looking back at the pervs "come on then!" They day one grabbing her wrist "hey!" She yells i immediately jump up from my comfortable position "you better fucking let her go bitch!" I threaten "oh and what ya gonna do your girlfriend here would be quite popular at our party "let go you fucking bastard!" I growl my voice rising, I crest tiny explosions using and explosive fist to punch the guy in the face, I watch him land a few meters away as the other runs away in the opposite direction. I feel a small frame against my body and soft arms wrap around my torso "thank you katsuki" she says softly a small tear running down her face "hey cheeks it's ok those losers where drunk as fuck and don't worry I will get rid of those losers any time" I say softly rubbing her back "um katsuki will you be by my side like this again?" She asks looking up at me "always"

Heyyyy!!! So I decided to update both fics today so if you like wings of fire go read that fan fic! Anyways WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1k PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY, MUAH I LOVE YOU ALL STAY SAFE OUT There!!!🧡🧡🧡