Back in japan

Bakugou pov:

When we arrived back in Japan all round face wanted was mochi and then she wanted to see her friends " I can't wait to tell everyone what happened!" She said smiling, I quickly sep in front of her and glare at her "no one will know about any of this shit ok only Aizawa will know and Kirishima they are the only ones who know about it! Ok!?" I ask then stepping aside to continue walking towards the dorms "a-alright! Our secret! But when do we leave again?" She asks "we leave on Thursday my dear we are only hear for three days" says coach "oh ok!"
Time skip to reaching the dorms UwU

Ochako pov:

I can't believe he won't tell anyone it's such a big secret! We enter the dorms and luckily no one was here to see coach akiyama and me and bakugou all here at the same time "all right kids I'll see ya Thursday don't be late I'll be outside at 7:00 am" and with that he turned and walked away "all right cheeks come lets go find Kirishima" bakugou growls "ok" is all I say as I tag along behind him I've never bin up to the boys side of the dorms before it was pretty much the same as the girls just to the left and it was a bit darker somehow " alright this is weird hairs dorm "HEY SHITTY HAIR OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" He screams at the door "shh bakugou calm down!" I say as his look softens "I'm coming I'm coming no need to scream!" Says a voice that definitely belonged to Kirishima..

Bakugou pov:

Shitty hair opens the door and I immediately push past him and into his dorm as cheeks follows "uh come in I guess?" He says rolling his eyes cheeks looks around and then just sits on the floor legs criss crossed and I just follow her lead "ok so welcome back mcsplody what can I do for you?"  He asks " oh I yeah I suppose you didn't watch it cause you were with the alien bitch" I say realizing "aww bakugou-Kun it's ok!" I'm sure he's proud of you anyway!" I look at cheeks and she gives me a warm smile "hey wait bakubro are you talking about winning a gold medal at the semi finals?! Cause I did turn down Mina for your performance! Bro that was amazing!" He says punching my shoulder "wait you ducking watched it!!?" I ask suprised " hell yeah also it looks like you got yourself a cheer leader!" He says winking and looking at round face who immediately turned red as a tomato "heheh kinda" I say nudging her "yeah-y-yeah I'm kinda his support person thing now" she says smiling "oh I see!" Said Kirishima "still the same thing tho" he says smirking "ITS NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING RETARD" I shout "bakugou calm down!" I look to my side to see cheeks putting her hand on my shoulder and smiling I Don't know what power she has but I calmed down immediately "woah ururaka thats some serious power you got there" shitty hair says "yeah I know!" She says. We continue small talk for a little while talking about my skate when we hear a knock at the door "who the fuck is it!?" I hiss "I don't know plus nothing bad about us three just hanging out no one can be suspicious of a secret" he says shrugging and getting up to answer the door "tch" he opens the door only to reveal the goddamn fucking nerd! "Hey Kirishima! I just need to ask you a question cause todoroki is out right now!" He steps inside and stops when he sees me and round face sitting on the floor beside each other "uh-uh sh-should I come back later?" The fucking retard asks "eh if it's quick get over with if it's something I have to go through then- he starts to say but I cut him off "THEN GET THE FUCK OUUT! I screech! "A-Lright um but what's ururaka doing here?" He asks looking at her quizzically "THE FUCKS WRONG WITH HER HANGING OUT WITH US?!" I yell at him "n-nothing kacchan!" He squeaks and runs out the door "bakugou you didn't have to be so harsh" cheeks says looking at me "tch" ...

Hello!! Sorry for not posting a real chapter for a couple days bin busy with school! And I also found out my grandpa has cancer and my dad has gout which are both leethal things but I'm ok! Anyways hope u like this chapter it's a bit rushed but eh!