Stupid feelings

Ochako pov: a start walking towards UA because the karaoke place had only bin a few blocks from the dorms so I decided that it was just best to walk plus I didn't even have my lisence yet, my parents said it was to expensive to get me a car and even just to pay for lessons so I just took transit usually instead when I reach the dorms I spot deku arriving at the same time. "Hey ururaka!" Deku shouts at me as he runs to catch up to me "oh hi deku! How did you like the party?" I ask "it was really good! But your singing it was so good I never thought you had the talent to do that! Well there's one thing your strong at now!" He exclaims, I was hurt utterly hurt by those words others might have thought they where words of kindness and I'm sure he meant to be kind but he doesn't think I'm strong enough to beat any villains or even win a small fight at a stupid festival! "What's that supposed to mean!" I say the anger rising in my throat as the colour drains from his face "no-n-no I didn't mean to offend you I was just.." I cut him off before he can say another word "just what deku! It's just I'm not strong!? You think I'm not strong enough do you!? Well you can go find another lunch buddy for tomorrow then and maybe just maybe fore the rest of the week!" I yell and then turn on my heel towards the my dorm. When I get inside my dorm I sigh and get out of pink dress, then I put on a white tank and really short shorts that I usually wear to bed seeing as no one would see me wear them but as I turn to brush my teeth I hear a knock at the door..

Bakugou pov: I watch as round face talks with deku as they head to the entrance of the dorms. Why does she smile so much when she talks to him so so stupid. I then see pink cheeks stop and say something as all the colour drains from the damn nerds face and then she starts yelling at him! Hehe he must have done something stupid. I walk towards deku after she had stormed off and I snicker behind him, he turned around and does his shaky smile thing and say quietly "hey kacchan" "the fuck did you say to her damn nerd?! I heard something about you saying she wasn't damn strong!?" I glare hard at him as he seems to shrink back into the shadows like a scared little mouse " I'll tell you for a fact! She is the strongest person to ever have as an aponent  she's strong as fuck and you better watch your mouth around her or else you'll lose your best admirer deku!? I practically spat the last words  venom dripping off of them, but the damn nerds next words surprise me the most... " I see the way you look at her kacchan i know you have feeling s for her and I know you know I was planning to ask her out tonight because kirishima told you..but I never usually do this but stay away from my girl kacchan go find some bad ass girl who swears all the time and don't turn my inoccent girl into some monster like you" he said those words with sincere attention with his head down and his fists clenched "tch" is all I replyed with and with that I stormed over to my dorm, stupid deku...

————

Heyyy i know that was REALLY short but I'm doing my best! I know there won't be many reads or votes or comments but if you enjoy this story please add it to your library u promise you I won't leave it like this for over a week I'll update as much as I can ❤️❤️❤️