Part 39

Y/n pov:

6 years later..

Just kidding, i really wanted to say that😂

It's been 2 weeks since the contract has been signed. 3 weeks since we let Haz go. 3 weeks since I've moved back into the Holland mansion and well.. it's going great.
Tom's allowed me to be part of his business but only as long as I wanted to and well, I did.  He's taken me into some meetings keeping me close to him so practically I was always seated on Tom's lap.  We've continued our training but the training always ended up in making out or something more..

Anyway, I've continued to live my previous life, hanging out with Amy and Sophie and going to work. However I have upgraded from my old shitty job with my perverted boss in that small cafe, Tom did help a little with that but that's irrelevant, and now I work at a library. It's a small job and I only do 12 hours a week as I'm always going around with Tom and helping him. The job was just to help me pass the free time I have. Tom enjoys my company and I enjoy his so we spent every available moment together. Besides, I've been told that some of his business partners find me 'scary' and I made the business flow quicker. I don't quite understand the whole scary part but I just play along.

It's the 29th May today, just 3 days to Tom's birthday, and I'm planning on throwing him a party. Not a big one since he can't really trust that much people, but just with his family.

However that was slightly problematic, I want it to be a surprise and although it's almost impossible to hide something from Tom, I had to try my best. I just came out of my 3 hour shift in the library and i sat in my car. I was shuffling around preparing to start driving back to the mansion when my phone ran. I reached it out of my bag and picked up without checking who was calling.

On call:

"Hello?" I asked doing my seat belt.

"Hey, Y/n you wanted to talk to me?" It was Harry.

"Yes yes, umm.. can I 'ave your mum's number?"

"Huh? Why do you want my mum's number?"

"Because I'm organising this surprise thing for Tom's birthday and I wanted his parents to be there so that I can properly introduce myself because last time it was quite awkward and I was mistaken for my damn step sister and I want to do something nice for him and -"  Harry cut of my rambling with a soft chuckle, "What?" I asked slightly annoyed that he's interrupted me.

"You really love him do you?" I remained silent for a moment. It's true, I do but we have said that word. Not yet. And I didn't want to ruin it by saying it. Why ruin it when we are perfectly fine the way we are now? What if he's not ready for that? I mean, he's Tom Holland, the sadistic mafia leader. Why would he love me? I'm probably just a temporary fling until he finds someone better.
"Hello?"

"Sorry umm... We haven't said that yet."

"Ooo I see. Well do you?"

"Just give me damn phone number."

"Fine, it's (iNsErT rAnDoM nUmBeR hErE)" I quickly wrote the number down on my hand and threw the pen on the passenger seat.

"Alright, got it. Thanks."

"Sure. I'm invited right?"

"Uhhh, no."

"wHaT?" I chuckled as his voice broke before answering, "I'm only inviting family and trusted people."

"So what does that make me?"

"An asshole."

"Uh, rude."